Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting*

TREVOFASHIONISTO

Reaction score
Moderator Reminder:

Thread Rules:
1. No model bashing.
2. Negative opinions about models are allowed, but you must back up any negative opinion with precise facts about why you feel that way.
3. State that opinion only once, then move on ... do not mention it again.
4. All other tFS apply as usual, please keep in mind that just because this is the Victoria's Secret Thread does not mean that weight talk in any way/shape/form is allowed.

Thank You

Date set:woot:

The annual Victoria’s Secret fashion extravaganza is returning to Manhattan. The show, which has featured more than 152 models on the runway and 92 sets of Angel wings, will be staged Nov. 9 at the 69th Street Armory.

This year’s lineup will include Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson. As in seasons past, the lingerie runway show will also include musical performances, pink-carpet interviews and a behind-the-scenes look at the models. This year’s entertainment has not been disclosed but it follows a list including Katy Perry, The Black Eyed Peas, Sting and Seal.

The 17th annual show will be produced by Done and Dusted Inc., with executive producers Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton. Hamilton will also act as the show’s director. The show will air Nov. 29 on CBS and on #CBS@VictoriasSecret.
wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: Not even two months to go!

Ps. No mention of Chanel? Hmmmm..... :huh:

or Behati?

A few months ago Doutzen tweeted that Kanye visited the studio where she was shooting VS, remember? Her husband replied on that tweet with: VSFS 2011 will be amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe behati is not longer an (pink) angel..she did that stuff with princess tam tamm or something like that...

If it is, what songs do you guys think they will perform?

I like the thought of Adele! But I would have loved to see Beyonce or Britney. Adam Levine or Bruno mars would be good for a male.

I would love it if Adele performs, im currently in love with her music so it would be great ... Can't believe it's only two months away, im starting to get more excited about it

I think Adele would be good because of her voice/music and she just stands there so there won't be as much camera competition for the models which would make a nice change. :D

I love Adele, she's one of my absolute favorite musicians right now, but I don't really think her music would fit in for the VSFS
I hate when they do that slower more melodic music for the girls to walk to, it's rarely ever done right

well i think if adele is in,she will be the "seal" or "akon" from the past years.

or maybe she sing with out the girls walking??

anyways!! really exited

i hope my girls make it (Natasha,Isabeli,Joan,Constance,Anja) from those, Isabeli is a for sure!! :smile:

i also think Magda,Maryna are sure to walk the show!!

what do u guys think about Karlie? maybe?

also exited about the girl who turned 18 this year. Frida,Jac(?),tanya :woot:

I am thinking that Karlie and maybe Sasha will be the new big names in the show and that Cris Urena and Elsa Hosk will be the new newbies. I would not mind seeing Abbey Lee return which is interesting because she was not a fave of mine in 2008.

I think that if they have two or three performance numbers in the show, if it turns out to be Adele and Kanye, I think that Kanye would get the two performances. I can see Adele performing Rolling In The Deep and the song lends itself to having a background choir which VS seems to like.

youtube/AdeleVEVO

Who do you guys think will make their VSFS debut? Joan Smalls should definitely make the cut.

I love Adele but not for the VSFS... Beyonce would have been killer but she's gonna have a baby, there goes that.

Mhhh Kanye... that would be nice, I just hope he choses a good song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->