Vntm3

Apres Moi Le Deluge
-
Marta Berzkalna

Sexual Revolution

During the sexual revolution of the late 60's and the 70's, Marta let it all happen and succumbed to the new hype that was free sex. Under the influence of certain medication or not, Marta was there and she experienced the whole lot. Hoo-ha Marta!​

Dior%20HC%20fsh%20S7%20126.jpg

Artsy-Fartsy

In real life, Marta is a down-to-earth, artsy girl who has a great ambition in following a career in contemporary art, as she once stated in an interview. To keep her calm before a huge show such as the Dior couture show, it won't hurt to do a little Japanese meditation :wink: Realising that even that is for fun is part of her incredible down-to-earthiness.​

Another Magazine
Imaxtree

Should I do an entry for Natalia? And is milamar still doing Irina?

^I'm not doing the game anymore. It takes far too long for anything to happen. But, if someone wants to take over Natalia permanently, that's fine.

alright then, I'm posting reviews tomorrow or saturday.
ps I'm really tired of hearing members that don't post anything explaining it with that nothings happening though atm I'm just waiting for you and that's why nothings happening. Thanks for being in this game and bye bye!

It's true that nothing is happening, for the longest time now, no offense. It's just that at first you were never on to do reviews or anything, so then no one was motivated to do the challenge either because it took you so long to do it.

So you can't really say anything against the people who have quit.

Its just a vicious circle actually. Everyone should make sure they keep a light attitude towards it, or else not only will we get no where but the game won't be remembered fondly either and that would be awful cos its been really fun to play! :D

I was wondering..if Irina and Natalia don't get entries in we could just go on to the next challenge for those that would like to finish the game? :huh:

Mr-Dale said:
I was wondering..if Irina and Natalia don't get entries in we could just go on to the next challenge for those that would like to finish the game? :huh:
I think it's a good idea - otherwise we'll be stuck at the current stage. I believe 5AvenueMarceau also made a fair comment about the attitude, yet to make the game keep going I believe we should try to set ourselves a certain pace. :flower:

Alright, so who's ready to finish this game before summer takes off :shifty:
:boxer:

Shannan Click – 5avenuemarceau
My favorite entry. STRONG. Innovative. Impressive. I love the things you have chosen to this : feminism and that hambuger quote, I love it. It’s so cool in a way. Shannan makes it work.

Natasha Poly – yogini108
Sorry, it doesn’t impress me in a way that other entries do. Though I love the first part, this doesn’t live up to my expetations. Weaker than usual.

Anja Rubik – milamar
WOW. I love this entry, so artistic! It’s so neat and shows a lot of Anja. She seems amazing. I also love how the quote goes with both of the pictures. I’m in love.

Marta Berzkalna – Mr Dale
I love how you have chosen something diffrent for this, something unexpected. It’s definatley something else than a expected french revolution/nice down to earth pic combo. Well done!

The winner for this challenge is : Shannan Click! Thanks for your work 5avenuemarceau!

The girl who nearly made it to the final three is.....
:cry:

Natasha Poly. I am so sorry yogini, but I want to thank you of your strong entries and showing me that Natasha is more than just strong set of cheekbones and a healthy tan. She is magnificent, beautiful and in my mind, the audrey hebrun of the models out there.
:heart: :flower:

The new challenge comes as soon as I can figure it out! And in the words of one of my favorite Elliott Smith lyric quote : I don't have you with me but
I keep a good attitude :heart:

Wicked the games back on track! I reckon it'll be quick sailing from now on, and I'm so glad to have won.

It's great the game is back. Thanks indie for the reviews and congrats 5avenuemarceau! Sorry to see yogini go... but we're in the semi-finals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what, me too! I figured the challenge out. There will be 2 challenges before we get to the final two ! 1/2 in an hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlygodknows
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->