Vogue Arabia November 2021 : Penélope Cruz by Luigi & Iango

I quite like it, but agree about the Chanel logos. There is no need for three of them.

Glad to see Luigi & Iango, can't go wrong with that duo. And of course the fabulous Penélope only makes it better! Stunning.

A GREAT cover...

... and another one RIP to Vogue Italia.

I much prefer the second cover. Penelope looks fantastic!

Both covers are lovely and I know this glossy aesthetic is their signature, but maybe just this once Luigi & Iango should've taken it to a slightly grittier and darker level. Maybe corpse bride/black widow. That's what I'm getting from Penelope's presence on the first cover but the styling and photography look commercial.

The only remarkable thing about this random, sponsored-content cover choice is that the third one manages to be Chanel yet look like Anine Bing.

If it's black & white, it should really be striking, and these aren't.
They're ok at best, but forgettable.

If I had to buy one, I'd probably go with the first cover.
She's beautiful, but these are just basic L&L portraits.
The kind they can do on remote, tbh.

I don't know why this magazine exists, other than to cover women from head to toe.
It really has no identity outside of that.

I adore Penelope and these covers, although nothing new, just deliver the kind of beautiful moodiness I could want from a glossy magazine. I don’t care if we’ve seen it before, I’ll take this over 95% of the crap being produced nowadays.

Second cover is stunning! Early 2000s Vogue cover quality. The third wasnt necessary at all. The first is nice though the Chanel is a little overkill but still looks better than most covers today.

The third one is unnecessary. Is ok covers...i prefer their work for Vogue Spain a couple years ago, but it's not bad.

Only the second cover is amazing & the other two are bland.

Penelope Cruz in a Vogue cover is always welcome. Even in the worst one, she always looks absolutely gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->