Vogue Czechoslovakia October 2018 : Lara Stone by Rankin

Oh this is excellent. I love it! Eye-catching for sure.
It's actually the bluriness that I like, otherwise it would have looked basic, but still good I guess.
Everything is well executed, from the composition, pose, styling, to the shiny Vogue.
Is there a way to order it online?

It seems the fashion trend for autumn is to see things 'at the height of the party' while the rest of the world looks on and wonders why cover shots aren't even in focus anymore.
Sounds like a publication dedicated to blurry pictures should be a good idea. Would be a great inside joke.

It seems the fashion trend for autumn is to see things 'at the height of the party' while the rest of the world looks on and wonders why cover shots aren't even in focus anymore.

Once upon a time I was just hot—but now I look even better blurry because I’m moody and complicated.

UHM, now we talking!

I like both covers, however they could save the second one to next mouth.

I didn't like the cover at first but it looks great in real life. The theme of the issue is reflexion. They wanted to reflect the present and the past. The Vogue logo is also reflective.

Lara is wearing pieces from Helena Vondrackova's (famous czech singer who was in the group Golden Kids back in the day hence the title) archive of clothes mixed with new collections. The other cover is from Evelyn Bencicova's editorial. It reflects the modern obsession with instaworld and selfies.

There are editorials with Molly Smith, Valentina Sampaio, Maggie Maurer and another editorial with several czech and slovak models.

I didn't have a chance to read any of the articles yet, just the editor's letter. Anyway, I quite like the editorial content.

The cover is amazing in real life, the reflective logo looks sooo rich. But the issue itself was a massive flop, I even left the magazine at a café. It's the first time ever I've done something like that so it says a lot. :lol:

Are single Vogue CS issue available online somewhere? Their international subscription is too expensive.

Oh this is stunning!! Stunning! The best I’ve seen from Lara in a while.

The second cover is also stunning. However, I wish that they saved it for a later month. Oh well, it is what it is.

The preview of the editorial, however, doesn’t look promising.

STRIKING!!! loving that Lara cover .. sooo good and interesting ... love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->