Vogue España September 2014 : Irina Shayk by Paola Kudacki

Oxymore

Reaction score

vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of me is like 'oh this is very nice.' but the other one says 'Amm, something is wrong with this cover. Maybe her face her something.' I think it's a nice cover trying to achieve that iconic wow factor but maybe its her expression that's not working.

Hmm, what a surprise?! Its definitely better than her last Vogue cover, but I'm not thrilled. She is improving as a model though.

That hand holding G looks very strange, but overall it's nice.

Best september cover so far this year. The styling is awful though.

The cover looks good, like the pose and the color scheme, but zooming in on her face, it looks a bit strange, she looks way older because of her expression!
But as la veronika said it she's really improving her model skills. :flower:

This is quite nice from Paola! The hand does look very eery, but I love the vintage styling - scarlet lips, white fur, black tights. I prefer this over Vogue Brazil's August cover.

I'm sorry but I find this edition of Vogue soooooo boring and commercial. Definitely not my cup of tea.

That said, the cover is decent.

Even if I don't like when a model is on the cover of the same magazine several time the same year, I like this cover. I think it's chic, the colors are great, the "G" is nice. It's probably the best september cover so far.
Irina is doing it great this year!

If her face was stronger, or good at least in this shoot, it would be fantastic. They always miss one element to make that impressive cover result, even when they use top photographers/models.

I really like this, it's one of the nicest september cover in my opinion. The only problem is that the makeup makes her look older...

I stopped buying this magazine a month ago after 10 years... I couldn't handle their approach anymore.

Her issues must sell like hot cakes. My gawwwwd, three covers already.

It's a pretty good cover but I still don't understand why they're putting her on the cover yet again when they have so many better options out there (and yea, I know, it's because her bf).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->