Vogue España September 2014 : Irina Shayk by Paola Kudacki

I'm sorry but I find this edition of Vogue soooooo boring and commercial. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Yeah, they really only use Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated models now, it's weird.

Vogue Spain really loves her, dont they...?
I like the idea of playing with the masthead but I wish the styling was a bit different. Like I get this rebel vibe (the accessories, and the G holding) but then the coat and slick hair confuse me...
Anyway, I like it :smile:

That alien hand is going to haunt me for a while.

Pfff ahahah 'la diosa'! Who are they kidding?! Spanish Vogue is over, it's dead for the past 7 years gosh! It's a ridiculous photo for a cover + her face looks weird, the pose doesn't work, the styling is lazy and the layout just doesn't work, I'd give this cover a 3/10 !

Something about it just screams early 90s to me for some reason. I think different styling (so we could see her neck) and a little less text this would have been really beautiful but it's still a cool cover.

Another bad cover with her. Irina's head and face look too much photoshopped again. I like styling but nothing more. Her choice is just a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the best september vogue cover i totally love it

Very 90's supermodel ... I like it :smile:

I'm having a really hard time separating which arm is her left from her right. Just looks a bit contorted. Maybe its just me?

^I think the right arm is bent below the left arm and "grabbing" the G. The left arm looks long because the leg is bent.

love the vintage element, reminds me of covers int he early 90s

Hideous cover, this looks like a 80's or 90's cover but not in the best way, plus she's not a good model TBH

Has a Vogue Italia 90's feel to it, but still doesn't quite succeed. But I still like it a lot.

Cover + Cover story HQ

Emociones Fuertes
Model: Irina Shayk
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Make up: Benjamin Puckey
Nails: Casey Herman

Vogue España September 2014 Digital Edition

Agente Doble
Model: Nadja Bender
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Claudia Englmann