Model: Amanda Wellsh
Photographer: Benny Horne
Stylist: Sara Fernandez
Hair: Mak Hampton
Make up: Justine Purdue
Nails: Casey Herman

HQs

Vogue España September 2014 Digital Edition

^ Sara Fernandez + Benny Horne = yes, yes, yes, dream team. The only redeeming thing about this issue for me.

I think it's a pretty good issue :smile:
Love Irina's ed, the pics at Coney Island are my favorite :smile:

Cover + Cover story HQ

Emociones Fuertes
Model: Irina Shayk
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Hair: Kevin Ryan
Make up: Benjamin Puckey
Nails: Casey Herman

HQs without text

photocouture-show.com

Oh and btw, no Emily in the issue, so the cover they were talking about on instagram is probably for October :smile:

I like the cover but this is the third time this year Vogue Spain puts Irina on the cover so it's really boring to me.

Hmmm. I'm not all that familiar with Irina's work but the cover and editorial are both working for me. She's definitely got presence.

Irina must shift copies of Vogue Spain like Kate Moss does for UK Vogue. She's had her three covers within two years, right? Not that I'm complaining because I think she's an extremely beautiful woman but there's something missing here. I appreciate the fact the team went for a glamourous feel for the September cover but I just cannot quite pinpoint what I dislike. I doubt any of the other shots would of a better cover either.

Great to see Paola Kudacki shooting the cover, though! :heart:

irina looks fantastic every few months vogue espana really have great issue (editorial wise, content wise it is very boring!)

I love Irina, but in these photos looks something weird, Vogue España not have a good Issue from September 2011

Agente Doble is a good editorial

I was thinking should I buy this issue or not, but I decided to give it a try on my way to the library today. I'm glad I did. Cover is really stunning in its tactile form (just like almost all the covers, they can be repelling when you look at them on the computer). What I love about the issue is the main editorial with Irina..All those leopard prints - talk about a a fetish! Very, very glamourous, it suits Irina very much, rather than her usual bikini shots (or is it how I picture her usually?). She really fits these fur coats, large golden jewelry and other manifests of luxury/richness.

That Vogue Fitness cover with Cato is in 3 stores in Madrid (at least the ones I've seen so far) in like a door' size héhé.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->