Vogue Italia April 2009 : Eliza Cummings by Steven Meisel

Who is the 4th girl in the Meisel ed?

I like the blur techniques used in Meisel ed. Some shots are beautiful even though I don't get the styling.

Anja looks amazing, best thing about this issue so far (for me at least), and it's a shame she still hasn't gotten a cover of VI yet

I like the variety of content in this issue, from moods to models, especially considering how thin many other magazines were, for their April editions.

When this issue arrives in shops where I am, I will definitely buy it if only for Anja's ed. I am in love with it. Ellen von Unwerth has outdone herself with this ed in my opinion. It's unlike her former work but still has the same sultry femininity in it. And I actually do find it very modern and original :smile:

Meisel's ed looks good to me, I like how messy it is.
I'm not sure about Anja's ed, I like b/w shots, but the rest does nothing for me...

ugh, the main editorial is horrid. everything is just so dirty looking.

I'm not a big fan of Iris's look - I usually find her look to be too intimidating and strong for my taste, but I do like her in the Roversi ed. She's showing a little softness and vulnerability which makes her look WOW!

That 'Bailout' editorial is so boring! What is Meisel going through?!

Nice eds do far. I don't like Eniko that much. But she looks freaking stunning in the beauty ed. The fashion bailout ed is just pure fail. It looks nothing like the cover.

I like fashion bailout. Sure the models aren't to my taste but I totally agree with Luxx

B)
Who is the 4th girl in the Meisel ed?

Her name is Elin Svahn. She's Karl's assistant. This isn't the first time Meisel has pulled her into the editorial.
Her name is on the credits page.

[scanned by vogue28]

HQ - Main cover and Supplement cover.

I have double checked my copy, and the actual cover does have a scanner grain effect on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->