Vogue Italia July 2009 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

:bounce:
Yay, it's really her! Eh, should they put Kristen name on the cover? :huh:
The cover is great!

^that must be so exhausting to be a mod' !

and by the way ... i'm wanting to buy that ! really do hope it's out next week in France !

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the concept, the colors but I find her pose a bit awkward...

Loveeeee the cover! specially ´cause it doesn´t look summery at all. Goes with my winter mood lol
Thanks for sharing, Blacklab :smile:

I love this!!! I am so going to get this issue! just perfect! i could feel this coming with my gut;-)

always forget to credit my pics, but it is my own scan. i too like the cover alot. it is classic meisel for me. and if you like the cover, you are going to LOVE THE EDITORIAL INSIDE. i liked kristen the first time round, so it is nice to see gorgeous pics of her again. it is actually like a 32 page story.

thank you, BLACKLAB!.

Gorgeous cover.. very elegant and not too Meisel-pretentious. :heart:

Stunning! Best VI cover this year!
I second that, wasn't expecting to like it this much.:ninja::lol: The more i look at it, the more i love it, and 32 pages of the main ed with her? Sounds very promising......

OHMYGOD. Such a gorgeous cover. Quite unexpected cover shot imho.

Stunning! Best VI cover this year!

Totally agree and by some too:woot:
Love it and I am not being biased by being a big fan of Kristen.
She looks amazing and I am so glad her hair is like this and not the way she has been having it lately.......I was slightly worried it was gonna be everywhere. Thanks BLACKLAB:flower::winkiss:

As for the cover: I love the pose, hate the hair color. But Kristen still looks FABULOUS after all these years. :heart: In fact, the cover looks almost like a vintage picture of Kristen from the early 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->