MODEL: RIE RASMUSSEN
HAIR: WARD
MAKE-UP: KABUKI
FASHION EDITOR: PATTI WILSON :smile:
PHOTGRAPHER: STEVEN KLEIN

352lwy0.jpg

vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the colours on the supplement's cover. Shame about the outfit, though.

That couture supplement cover is stunning! Love it, the colors, mood

the cover of the couture supplement is beautiful but they could've picked something better from that collection (not that there was much to choose from)

so it's out today right? i might go and buy it later

There's a great atmosphere in that cover, but in terms of the outfit, I can only hope that the next set of Valentino ads are going to repeat the trick of being too dark to see the clothes. It looks like the sinewy, wrinkled skin of someone dried-up and long-dead.

Maybe that's what's really going on behind the scenes - and those two new designers are merely a front to distract from the true activities. All this time, we were laughing at Valentino's tanned hide, when he was merely perfecting his preservation techniques in order to use the most expensive material of them all... human skin.

That is one stunning cover for Rie :heart: Kuddos to the entire team for making that Valentino ensemble look relevant and appealing.

The suplement Couture cover is much better of the prinxipal cover of Freja

Couture cover is great. Better than main cover, for me.

Rie! :wub: i love the couture cover and that Valentino piece looks surprisingly good.:ninja:

That cover is fabulous!
That Valentino is hideous but the lighting and the pose make it look gorgeous.

They made the Valentino dress look in sync with the mood, the lighting, the everything. ♥ I love the supplement cover too, though that outfit does look a little like shriveled skin.

the main editorial is very good... the mood reminds me of his pre-2004 work.
lara's editorial is great but i think sasha would have produced a better result... i know lara is much more voluptuous than her but it's a matter of expression.
and also great to see missy by sorrenti :heart:

waiting for the scans. cannot wait to see the rest of this issue....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->