Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

GORGEOUS! The cover is sooo powerful, so vintage... Best cover of VI in a long time, imo... :heart: Go, Freja!

Can't wait for Mathias... :heart:

freja looks so pretty, but her lips just look really weird. is it the lipstick?
meisel did a nice job.

I must be in the minority because I actually like her lips a lot. And I don't even like Freja.

Pretty cover. :flower:

ok i can't see photos hosted on radikal.ru cause it tells me that italian police blocked it (...) can anyone repost the photo? thanks

wow thanks a lot! love it tbh. could do without the lips, but other than that i like it

^ It's out on March 3rd, so I think we willn't see HQ before the date.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Freja looks perfect, I'm happy she got it.
Oh my God, Meisel never disappoints me. :heart:
Thanks tarsha!

i'm glad that they've worked together... but this cover is not really a must-have. the concept could have been better.

Wow Freja?!Great for her! I think the lipstick fits the look they're going for though, even the eyebrows are a little thick.

Wow Freja?!Great for her! I think the lipstick fits the look they're going for though, even the eyebrows are a little thick.

I like the lips and also think that it fits the look.

wow, im bit surprised. i like the cover actually. it has a very old world feel to it. i even like the lip contouring, it is like that one part that is a bit off but works so well because it breaks away from the typical 'pretty perfect cover' and her typical image.
you can see freja grown up and matured a lot during the past year. in 2008 i get the feeling she was really taking the piss out of the fashion industry or something. i see her more at ease now and more willing to be a professional model.

Imagine how pretty this would have been with a pretty model. I don't get why you book Freja when you wanna go for a feminine look.

Her lipstick looks weird. .
I agree completely. This would be heaven with a more femenine model. I like it, but The lipstick its so off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->