Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

^I noticed that too, my friend tells me it's the first time since October '99.

The cover is great and it becomes even more beautiful when compared to the last few. Only the lightning on her face is a bit disturbing, but overall I really love it :heart:

I don't mind it, but she sort of looks like an alien or something on it.

I'm truly enamored with this cover, even beyond the fact that it's a long-awaited collaboration...it defines "Meisel Classique" for me and is so reminiscent of the VI covers from years ago that I loved. The drastic opposition between this and his earlier two 2010 covers is probably contributing to a dose of extra appreciation, but this was far more than what I expected from Freja as well as Meisel. Almost time to head to the bookstore! :magic:
Great comment!

Not only it's the first cover I like since September '09, but it's also Freja by Miesel! (I remember how hard I was swearing at Meisel like 2 years ago, when i was a big Freja fan :lol:)
Finally a [beautiful] proper cover, without Karlies/Agynesses/Riannes/tweets/pseudo-runway shots etc.

Also, I just hope that since now Freja is allowed in Vogue Italia this means NO MORE Meghan!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Wow, this is such a step forward compared to January and February's covers!
Freja looks amazing and I quite like the washed up tones. But please fire whoever painted her lips! :lol:

And her mouth. Looks like a 10 yo made it up in 1992 or something.
:rofl:

Stop using Agyness and Jamie again and again.
Ditto! :lol:
I'm pretty partial tho, since I just don't like Agyness and Jamie :huh:

OMG Im actually neither a particular fan of Freja nor of Steven but this is easily one of the best VI covers Ive ever seen.. you can literally feel the harmony between photographer and model :heart:

And about Mathias .... :woot: :woot: :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->