Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Steven Meisel

there's a Kate Moss inside? i'm looking forward to see this, as well as other editorials. looks like a really great issue.

Rie Rassmusen? She's back. :smile: Sounds like a promising issue. Can't wait for the main ed. as well as Natasha's, Guinevere's and Lara by Roversi! :heart: Of course, the couture eds. as well. :smile:

so happy to finally see Freja on the cover of Italian Vogue by Meisel!!! The editorial is sensational!!! Very a la Roversi feeling, but by Meisel of course, Freja is together with male model Mathias Lurdsen(sorry if i spelled it wrong), very sexy

Ha. Good luck with that. (I know I'm hatin')

marcocover_784x0.jpg

vogue.it

beautiful photo, nice dress and her face... anyway, i don´t like lip contour... it´s too expresive

Beauty! Minus the lips. I thought that was Rebecca Hall for a second!

Not a fan of the cover but the content sounds interesting. Can't wait to see Guinevere Van Seenus's ed and the supplement!

i rarely rave about the cast before seeing the results but wow, freja & mathias, lara, guinevere, natasha, eniko and kate moss??
i just hope this issue is as great as it sounds.

Here we go:

Ph. Steven Meisel
V8hXG.jpg
lHPbF.jpg
nc9sZ.jpg
9WZvR.jpg
Rz4NS.jpg

imgmodels

Last edited by a moderator:
Cont.
Yd8vi.jpg
ocnEA.jpg

lDmiW.jpg
ZjCdM.jpg
n6gxd.jpg

imgmodels

- FIN -

Amazing. Count me speechless! Perfect model choices for this...

Last edited by a moderator:
The editorial is amazing, absolutely, Meisel did a great job with Freja.
I think this issue is going to be a must-have for me.

Freja is one of the prettiest models around, her beauty is this delicate, I'm glad Steven remembered it and celebrated it..

So agree with you, dear. Freja is this kind of model for me that has two different sides of her beauty and this is what makes her such a versatile model. Many girls don't have that, so they need a great stylist (if only) to change the vibe about them.

Her ed is brilliant. That expression is uncanny :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->