Vogue Japan August 2020 by Luigi & Iango

I'm definitely taking a preference to Valerie's, Yasmin's, and Patrycja's. Nothing like a good portrait.

I don't understand Valerie here.. I know she was a PG favorite this season but I don't think she brings anything new to the table.

PG always loves to "start a career" for a white girl.

I think Binx looks the best, got the best styling and her poses are really good, she looks like a true pro in comparison to the rest IMO

LOL, Yasmin contorts her body like a ramen noodle but still comes in second to relatively new models. And Jill didn't even try. Time for the Dutch to pack it in.
Binx looks stunning, but the true stunner is Sascha Quenby. God, that stare and pose.

Interesting to see Vogue Japan working so hard to build up Mika. We haven't even seen that with Chiharu or Tao.

THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON
Photographer: Luigi & Iango
Stylist: Anna Dello Russo
Hair: Luigi Murenu
Make-Up: Georgi Sandev
Models: Valerie Scherzinger, Binx Walton, Mika, Shay, Jill Kortleve, Helena Gatsby, Sora Choi, Patrycja Piekarska, Sacha Quenby, Felize Kolibius & Yasmin Wijnaldum

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

Last edited:
IN THE HEAT OF BEAUTY
Photographer:
David Ferrua
Stylist: Tania Rat-Patron
Hair: Franco Argento
Make-Up: Tiziana Raimondo
Model: Deirdre Firinne

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

A random cast for the cover, and none of the girls compliment each other. Shay, however, is the standout in the cover shot since she's giving the most signs of live with her pose and expression. The solo covers from the editorial are, as usual, fabulous (love the ones of Sacha, Binx, Yasmin and Felize).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->