Vogue Japan March 2020 by Luigi & Iango

What? I love it. I love a multi-girl cover. The cast is fierce, the angle is great, the color palette is pleasing, even the styling is good. I like the "more is more" attitude - it's refreshing. It's daring and different and I love it.
*edit* Ditch the multi single covers, even tho they're gorgeous it's old.

Last edited:
I like Doutzen's pictures...

They are all beautiful, but I can't decide which one is worse in the cover!

I like Doutzen's pictures...
No way!?

The cover is a mess, and what bothers me the most is that everyone has bleached eyebrows except Joan and Sui.
Solo shots are typically L&I. Nice but soulless and boring cast.

The individual shots are great!
Maybe Condé Nast should just give Vogue Italia to ADR.

I think the fact that she positions herself as a fashion victim/clown who did a song for H&M does not help her to be considered for a EIC position EVEN IF she has the resume for. Will never thank her enough for her work at l'Uomo Vogue and Vogue Japan is still a very nice edition.

I think the fact that she positions herself as a fashion victim/clown who did a song for H&M does not help her to be considered for a EIC position EVEN IF she has the resume for. Will never thank her enough for her work at l'Uomo Vogue and Vogue Japan is still a very nice edition.
It’s a pity because Vogue Italia and L’Uomo Vogue needs a fashion shower...

Edita:

Sui:

So far I love all the previews, it seems like another excellent L&I editorial.
However, I must point out this last group shot which pales in comparison to the iconic September 2017 group shot of naked models in red Fendi boots.

She was EIC of Luomo.
Do have her work there? It’s my dream to see

Adriana is still pulling those faces from the Max Mara campaign. Girl what's wrong?

Adriana - Beautiful but too stiff, needed to relax a little bit
Doutzen - Gorgeous, perfect as usual
Joan - Hot! They tried it with the Jlo look but she managed to make it her own
Candice - Sexy as always
Edita - Mysterous, love it
Sui - Beautiful

The group shot is nice but not strong like it should be given such cast

How come Shanelle is not on the coloring book cover?

They should have used Shanelle as the black token model for the cover instead of their usual suspect, Joan. But I guess someone with lighter skin and less "ethnic" features fits better amongst the other ladies...

Had this been shot by Meisel... Meanwhile, they are all photoshopped to death here.

That Noir Kei Ninomiya shot of Edita is fabulous, I can't wait to see it in full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->