Vogue Japan November 2020 : Vittoria Ceretti by Luigi & Iango

Guess this is an outtake from last month's short edit? I normally dread Vogue Japan being 2 months ahead mainly because of my own to-do lists but seeing the 2nd the last cover of 2020 is oddly relieving considering the year we've had.

The cover looks very dated, like something from the late 90s. Not sure if I like it.
I do think the styling is something you don't see on covers, and the pose too but that's likely photoshopped.

Lmao so this was originally supposed to be for October and made everyone whine they axed it? I'll take the Murakami, thanks.

Weird styling but she's beautiful nevertheless!

It does look indeed like an outtake from the October edition... why not just give her the November cover with the full editorial???

nevertheless, she looks stunning, her face is gorgeous and that Miu Miu looks incredible on her.

It seems the effect of this pandemic has finally caught up with Vogue Japan - this is the only original content in the issue. The rest are all reprints including what they're trying to pass off as Vittoria's cover edit which is a VP reprint, the John Edmonds edit from US Vogue with Toni, Alek and Akon, and a beauty story from Dutch Vogue published in autumn 2019.

Vogue Japan November 2020

Swedish Memory

Photographer: Camilla Akrans
Stylist: Sissy Vian
Hair: Kalle Eklund
Makeup: Fredrik Stambro
Cast: Felice Noordoff

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

beautiful editorial with Felice Noordoff.

I still don’t get why on Earth would they post Vittoria’s editorial on the October edition which to me looked like a McQueen sponsored one as all the looks were McQueen but we have Vittoria on the November cover with a Miu Miu outfit and according to Benn98 the editorial inside is a VP reprint???
because all those pictures were taken the same day (VJ)! the hairstyle and make up are the same! and it just looks so random - everything is McQueen and oh there you go let’s take a couple of shots with a Miu Miu one and call it a day. which ended up being the cover.
I love the cover anyway I just wish there was an original editorial too (or at least half of it).

beautiful editorial with Felice Noordoff.

I still don’t get why on Earth would they post Vittoria’s editorial on the October edition which to me looked like a McQueen sponsored one as all the looks were McQueen but we have Vittoria on the November cover with a Miu Miu outfit and according to Benn98 the editorial inside is a VP reprint???
because all those pictures were taken the same day (VJ)! the hairstyle and make up are the same! and it just looks so random - everything is McQueen and oh there you go let’s take a couple of shots with a Miu Miu one and call it a day. which ended up being the cover.
I love the cover anyway I just wish there was an original editorial too (or at least half of it).
It’s probably an advertiser thing that they wanted a Miu Miu cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->