Vogue Japan September 2017 by Luigi & Iango

OMG! That last shot of them naked would have been a smashing cover! :lol:

The group shots left me speechless! Supermodel realness!

Vogue Italia would be so proud.

tenor.gif

tenor

The editorial is pure perfection... again Joan shined so much..

So... are the OG covers part of the editorial or are actual covers? :unsure:

^ the only cover is a group shot

as always it is Luigi & Iango by top models and not other way around. Without all these girls they are nothing.

as always it is Luigi & Iango by top models and not other way around. Without all these girls they are nothing.

True!!

So that tacky border frame, AdR logo, and covers mixed with edit shots will be shown in the magazine like that?? Eeck! Whoever did this art direction should be sacked, sorry.

True!!

So that tacky border frame, AdR logo, and covers mixed with edit shots will be shown in the magazine like that?? Eeck! Whoever did this art direction should be sacked, sorry.

No! It's from her site. I think every pic on her site has this frame and logo :smile:

That last shot of them with the Fendi boots is so good! The best shot!
I want those boots now...

Overall, the story is a bit too much Meisel for my taste. It lacks in emotion...A bit too much trying to hard to be fierce.
It lacks in authenticity.

For me Lara looks out of place in most shots apart from her two close-up covers; her facial expression is mostly off. I adore the editorial though, Joan in particular looks amazing in every single shot.

That last shot of them with the Fendi boots is so good! The best shot!
I want those boots now...

Overall, the story is a bit too much Meisel for my taste. It lacks in emotion...A bit too much trying to hard to be fierce.
It lacks in authenticity.

Well bey beh that is one imitation purse I will buy in a heartbeat! When does this issue go for sale?! I must have a copy of this!❤️❤️❤️

The baroque frames are hideous lol

Love the naked group shot.

**Edited**

Ad for the cover why do they all look like Real housewives of somewhere? Also how is Joan Smalls the same skin tone as Natasha Poly? Nice styling tho

UPDATE
Just saw the rest of the pics, they are awesome! Love the 60s sex kitten styling

Last edited by a moderator:
For once in a long time, Luigi & Iago have produced a solid high fashion edit. And I'm going to give them a little love rather than dump on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->