Vogue Japan September 2020 : Kaia Gerber by Luigi & Iango

I received this issue today. Kaia’s nude shot is not in the print version at all. So basically it’s treated as an “outtake” to generate buzz in social media...

[QUOTE="So basically it’s treated as an “outtake” to generate buzz in social media...[/QUOTE] My thoughts exactly: so it was an unnecessary nude photograph. I do believe though that some nude pictures can be artistic and beautiful but not when the girl looks underage or because she's famous.

My favourite out of all the September covers we've seen, thus far. It's just gorgeous, love everything about this Kaia Gerber x Luigi & Iango moment - from the Saint Laurent overload to the pose from Kaia in the cover shot. Very reminiscent of Gia Carangi... and I'm utterly obsessed! :heart:

I knew this industry couldn't wait to get her naked. Cara Taylor's next, watch.

No one wants to see her naked these days and since the harassment affair no more supermodel wants to pose nude or expose herself naked, it has become a useless and ridiculous business, we should have artificial models in 3D instead of spending millions in photos, especially to see the we lay magazines, with ugly poses , soulless and uns natural, even the Pirelli calendar has abandoned the idea of the nude, there are supermodels who make a career without having really posed nude like Alessandra Ambrosio , Irina Shayk and who in addition boast, the world of punditry is everywhere Kaia is the only one to have dared for months! Don't worry your precious Cara Taylor will never undress just like Thylane Blondeau or Sonia Ben Ammar, many effects, few acts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->