Vogue Mexico & Latin America March 2024 by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I hope the four made it for Latin America. I was pissed when GQ released the set of 5 covers, and while I was looking for Donald Glover's one, the only available was the Apple CEO 😭. Everytime Vogue released multicovers I bought two copies. By now I have them all.

I hope the four made it for Latin America. I was pissed when GQ released the set of 5 covers, and while I was looking for Donald Glover's one, the only available was the Apple CEO 😭. Everytime Vogue released multicovers I bought two copies. By now I have them all.
Same here in Mexico.The problem was that due to the online backlash they had to reprint the entire issue without the Karol G story and that's why was delayed.

Phwaaar, look at Vogue Mexico! Angelina Kendall's cover is nothing short of spectacular. Absolutely flawless, love the strong sense of retro glamour from the beauty styling and how I'm transported back to the covers of Vogue Paris during the 80s. Mahany Pery's cover is just as flawless. I am OBSESSED with this!

My library's digital copy is 152 pages, showing the Angelina Kendall cover.

The accessories edit (shoes) at the front of the issue might be a reprint from Vogue Italia, plus there's the Delphine Arnault interview.

The cover story is followed by a reprint of the women-designing-women story, including some Liya/Doutzen images, then the Miuccia Prada/Gigi reprint, then a reprint from UK Vogue of Campbell Addy's edit with Adut, then a reprint of the Emily Ratajkowski 'big bags' edit.

Phwaaar, look at Vogue Mexico! Angelina Kendall's cover is nothing short of spectacular. Absolutely flawless, love the strong sense of retro glamour from the beauty styling and how I'm transported back to the covers of Vogue Paris during the 80s. Mahany Pery's cover is just as flawless. I am OBSESSED with this!
Totally agree! If I could, I would buy at least three of the covers for pure eye candy.

How can you buy these issues after the end of CN Worldwide News? Only Ebay and Amazon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->