Vogue Nippon February 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Inez & Vinoodh

this issue looks pretty boring so far. matt's ed is okay, the girl is gorgeous and I like the colors. malgosia's got some beautiful shots but that's all. the styling from iris' editorial is great but she looks weak -_-

^ i agree. all the editorials are plain and boring, nothing special

I dont really dig the ed, they are boring. I only like the Model of the Month one, for obvious reasons :innocent:

Here is a BORING ed!
Hope you don't like this. :innocent:

"TOP OF WORLD"
PHOTOGRAPHED BY GIAMPAOLO SGURA
STYLED BY ANNA DELLO RUSSO
MAKEUP BY JESSICA NEDZA
HAIR BY FRANCO GOBBI

SCANNED BY ME

Vogue Nippon, if you're going to make the models look that rough, you might as well leave the Top Model supplements to Elle magazine. It's like they deliberately put together a collection of shots that makes today's girls look like a bunch of sleep-deprived, hard-faced young women with hair that's been dyed the wrong shade for their skin.

It gets better as it goes along, but it's not always the best choice of shot. Some nice smiles there, but tiredness is so often on their faces - understandably, given their schedules. Yet I suppose it makes them seem a little human, somewhat mortal. In some ways, that's a nice touch.

so much boredom in this issue! i guess what could i expect from an Abbey cover....Iris' is good, but i'm biased towards her, so i can't think she looks bad

"TOP OF WORLD"
she looks like...
Zuzana Gregorova ?

the supplement is too all over the place; i understand its behind the scenes but it doesnt have to look so choppy or uncreative. i wish they would allow behind the scenes beauty to shine instead of just throwing all the images on as little pages as they can. its almost as bad as the meisel twitpic cover- which reminded me of a high school year book friend collage. not chic.

thanks for vogue nippon scans:heart:
a.t. I have a question
do you live in japan?
or a other nation?

i like a.t. scans:smile:

Anna Dello Russo's ed is as joyful and colorful as her usual street style candid!Love it!:heart:

God, that model supplement is soooo boring...:shock::ninja: Why can't they use some S/S 10 backstage pics instead of those?
This issue seems really boring, now I have to consider whether to spend my money on this or not.

Anyway, thanks for all the scans!:flower:

the eds were not that great. I expected more. I liked the top model supplement best; loved the models featured although the placing of some of them were slighty wrong IMO

Pretty good issue, i love Bregjies edit, i knew shed be a fierce editorial model:heart:, she looks amazing and also Iris's ed is very strong, love the Balmain and McQueen looks:D

This issue is a disappointment for me. After seeing a great cover and a preview of the supplement, we got five rather boring studio eds and a 11-page supplement. The only things I like are the cover and Bregje's ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->