Vogue Nippon September 2009 : Iris Strubegger by Inez & Vinoodh

^ Could you expect anything more of Vogue Nippon?
Actually, yes I can. Vogue Nippon hasn't always done this "logo over the face" thing. Also the staff at Vogue Nippon creates some amazing editorials, so I think they're capable of a great cover as well.

To be honest I wouldn't like the cover even if the logo wasn't over Iris's face, because the pose is so awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is it with vogue nippon always putting the header text on the model's face? and lol @ the main title "feminine fantasy" when iris looks everything but feminine in that picture.

When's the official release of this issue? Can't wait for previews and scans. Are VOGUE Nippon September issues thick or they're just a normal VOGUE Nippon Issue. If they're thick, how, like MARCH US VOGUE thick?

^ Thank's for the information! Was the cover leaked or VNippon just released it for a preview. Who leaked this cover if ever?

^ Thank's for the information! Was the cover leaked or VNippon just released it for a preview. Who leaked this cover if ever?

You know Iris is model of Supreme Management Model Agency, so they posted cover in their site earlier than Vogue Nippon's official site. It has happened many times before with other Model Agency's too. There's nothing surprising in it.

Stunning pic of Iris. Too bad it's ruined by the lay out.

The content seems exciting. Great to see Francois Nars shooting a beauty ed.

I'm so excited about Iselin! A great surprise by Vogue Nippon. :wink:

Anja Rubik

an1y.jpg

an2l.jpg

an3.jpg

an4.jpg

anjarubik.com

^She looks great. Thanks for posting.

Omg! Thats Gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics