Vogue Paris April 2021 : Nora Attal by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

i dont agree with what was said about dorian.

I don't either btw. For some reason, the mere mention of his name seems to trigger Mulletproof. LOL. I dunno, maybe he crossed her? :lol:
Anyway, he shot a dreamy 2-page surrealist story for US Vogue last September and one in March. Both were stunning.
Although the most promising new photographer right now is Luis Alberto Rodriguez and Stefan Ruiz, imo at least. I think both will only get better.

W
Sure, and on closer inspection, it seems most of the accessories in Nora's edit are from Mexican brands.

Alt's editor's letter:

Spotlight on Desserto, a Mexican supplier that manufactures and distributes vegan leather made from cactus (they're on everyone's lips at the moment! They've also partnered with H&M for an upcoming sustainable collection)

Front of book section:

Spotlight on Mexican photographers

Spotlight on Mexican beauty brands

Spotlight on Mexican artists, chefs, actors etc

Spotlight on Lea Marcaccini

Vogue Paris Digital Edition
Thanks for sharing...it’s more clear their intention was to focus Mexico from the holiday POV and like a scape/fantasy and complementing with some contents regarding Mexican culture and fashion from the same POV. Maybe if the do a “Mexico Issue” they would do a little more.

Boring issue, I had much higher expectations.

The spotlighted actors and actresses all have a career thanks to nepotism, a very sad portrayal of the national entertainment industry...

Some of my very much favorite models luna and nora in editorials without any interest...

has anyone bought this edition? I had a copy on my hand this morning and the colours were a disgrace! like they didn’t have enough ink and still printed it. it was the last copy at the store sono couldn’t compare with any other hence why I’m asking if that was an isolated case or if all magazines ‘look like that’.

I was mostly buying for its vivid colours!! (and for Nora, too).

has anyone bought this edition? I had a copy on my hand this morning and the colours were a disgrace! like they didn’t have enough ink and still printed it. it was the last copy at the store sono couldn’t compare with any other hence why I’m asking if that was an isolated case or if all magazines ‘look like that’.

I didn’t have this problem, my issue had beautiful colours, very bright & vibrant!

My edition was perfectly fine, maybe it was exposed to the sun too much time...sorry for that

My edition was perfectly fine, maybe it was exposed to the sun too much time...sorry for that

it could’ve been that indeed! it’s also sold out on Conde Nast Worldwide here in the U.K.!

happy that yours is pristine! the colours are gorgeous! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->