Vogue Paris August 2008 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I just called my local whsmith, and they said they are getting it in next week :buzz:

that bijoux ed is beyond beautiful, I love jewellery eds in VP! that cross -by adler- in the last picture was already shown in the dec/jan 06.07 issue, in the "objects de culte" ed.

i just came across one "self" promotion funny insert in vp ...
if they are happy, i'm happy as well ...
VP sells 100.000 issues a month in France and 35.000 worldwide ...
i know it sounds little (comparing to US figures), but for France it's not that bad ......

They will loose me very soon because this subscription is an impudence. Just because the magazine says August it doesn't mean that I should receive it in mid August :censored: maybe I should write a letter to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
^it's the same thing in sweden. we get it in the mid of august.

i hope this will arrive in stores next week, i can't wait any longer....

I hate the "reality show" moniker.Real people Real style would make more sense and sound nicer, plus reality show just makes me picture the hills or americas next top model.

well imo reality show is a good title ... even in english.
reality shows are not THE reality, there are just scenarii of the reality ....
carine, emmanuelle and marie-amélie imagined scenarii from the catwalks reality ....

hope it makes sense .:doh:

Love the Beaute editorial,thanks again Diorette.Great issue.

I get the reality show thing now.It just sort of threw me off when I first saw it.

I like this issue.

well apparantly it came to South east asia in mid august too. everymonth we always get VP in the middle of the month, not the previous month. so thx to peeps here who scans all the eds :smile:

Finally got it today too, the cover is amazing in print. The content is also amazing in real life :lol:
amazing issue

that is one tacky cover.the background looks like u.s. vogue.
daria is so airbrushed they took off chin. and that pose is so campy
very 80's business women suit then opening to show bra and panties.when will french vogue get over all this bad copy of newton and move on to today.

^That's what I love about Vogue Paris.It has such a risqueness about it, a magazine with almost no limits.

There's no way Vogue US could pull off a cover like this.

vogue28, did it come with the supplement? I think it's just another reason for me to get this issue either way! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->