Vogue Paris August 2008 : Daria Werbowy by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I'm thinking about buying a second copy, just like I did when Lara was on the cover :lol: The colours are so rich, and Daria looks regal :wub:

Vogue Paris is the only Vogue connected to a city, right? the other ones are only Vogue *insert country name*, no?

^ :woot: Yeah, I just thought about that actually.

Has anyone bought this from a store in the UK?
or does anyone know when it comes out over here?

thanks in advance :flower:

Has anyone bought this from a store in the UK?
or does anyone know when it comes out over here?

thanks in advance :flower:

the mag is out in france. I saw it today on newstands. But i don't know when the mag will be in Uk :flower:.

^ Remember it's a French magazine, French readers probably won't perceive the "reality show" thing the way native english-speakers will, and they probably won't think of the hills or ANTM either :lol:

hahah probably. it's more like fashion show look vs. reality show look. i'm not a native english speaker either, and this kind of tv show came to my mind because here we call them 'reality show' too, but i didn't think the eds would have anything to do with them.
can't wait to have this issue in my hands:heart:
i don't know which one is my favorite (so far) 2008 cover...i love this one, but i also loved kate & naomi's, kate's, lara's and julianne moore's...i love that it's so hard to decide, because they're all so good. some other vogues have so many bad covers that it's even hard to like one cover per year.

Does this issue have the runway supplement? If so, which models are in it?
Thanks in advance!:flower:

^
Aline Weber
Anna Selezneva
Anna Jagodzinska
Anna Gushina
Edita Vilkeviciute

Diorette, you are the best!:flower::heart:
The art direction of the supplement seems very cool, I love it! And 3 Annas!:shock::lol:

Thank you Diorette for the scans of the runway supplement :heart: :flower:.

^ :flower:

I love how the supplement looks too.
Here's the cover:

scanned by Diorette

love the cover! thanks a lot. is it just for subscribers?

Classe mixte
Photographed by Jan Welters
Styled by Julia von Boehm
Model: Karmen Pedura

scanned by Diorette

the supplement cover is amazing, I hope this issue comes with the supplement in the UK :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->