Vogue Paris August 2015 : Anna Ewers by Inez & Vinoodh

in my opinion is the best cover under Emmanuelle Alt.
love the retro vibe from the 70s, this reminds me a lo the Francine crescent era, with these covers with Charlotte rampling.
Bravo Emmanuelle.
d009c29dcf0ca2d541a1e072642fd39b.jpg

705f08249a9a8d08866b5785411adcbe.jpg

That preview with Julia Bergshoeff looks very promising!! I cannot stand M&M even on a good day, but I'm really looking forward to that ed.

Lol @ "Art is Easy".... especially when you copy someone

having said that, I'm not convinced with previews just yet.

She looks so pretty and charming, I just wish her eyebrows were a tad bit penciled in.

I think this image could've easily been an outtake from that editorial with Anna, Liya and other models (the issue when Liya was on the cover).
But it is still a gorgeous shot nontheless. Excited for the editorial.

Vogue Paris August 2015 Previews

issuu.com/CondeNastFrance

Thank God the cover is fabulous because the content looks as if it's going to be seriously lacking. Where's the glamour? What's with the overuse of trainers in the 3/5 fashion stories? Everything looks so grunge and depressing.

MON, I couldn't be more thankful for the previews!

Not loving the previews although Miss Vogue looks cool. Thanks, MON!

the previews look so indie I never would have guessed it was VP... that said, I'm looking forward to seeing something different from them :smile:

I only like Julia by Gregory, Inez & Vinoodh story looks sad looking at Anna's photos, the one of Mica looks cool!

Mica again? :yuk:

God, my thought's exactly. I cannot abide her for VP purely because she's always styled the same. The very first edit looks promising, and of course Julia's edit. Way too many black and white stories, if you ask me. It's like VP couldnt wait for winter in order to plunge once again into their unrelentless gloom with these dour features!

What happend to Anna? The Cover is absolutely amazing and than this... I just hope it gets better when we see the full story. I kind of like the Miss Vogue previews, they seem to be at least something new and not that typical beach/city/party girl theme (which is beautiful but boring) as always.

Edie Campbell is also part of the M&M ed. Mert Alas just posted some pictures on his Instagram.

i am loving all the previews so far. looks like we're going back to 2000, aren't we? :lol:

I'm so tired of Mica, same hair, same face, same poses, I don't get her appeal at all, she's so overrated :yuk:
The ed by M&M looks promising, love the composition of the colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->