Vogue Paris August 2021 : Mica Argañaraz by Mikael Jansson

Couldn't say I am ever happy to see Dolce on a major cover, BUT Mica looks fantastic and this is exactly the kind of cover I want from Vogue Paris.

disgusting brand choice for cover; she looks good; it looks like a fun cover...hopefully its not Alt's last cover because this is not eventful enough.

@Kite, thx for the cover, is the content good ?

Last edited:
Beautiful cover, love Mica in leopard print. Hopefully the editorial is in the same vibe!

when I saw this thread God did I frown. BUT it actually looks really good and for once Mica looks great!

not sure I’m crazy about the composition and styling but it’s a classic Alt Vogue Paris cover as of late - white background devoided of anything exciting but considering the leopard print… maybe it’s for the best.

also, leopard print on the cover? :ninja:

At first, I thought it was a white-only cover and the leopard was from your table.

It's still a good cover though. Still hoping that the Alt fireation was just a rumor and not inevitable...

Mica is the perfect choice for this kind of styling. I kinda love it.

I think if any of other person was styled in this way I would have probably hated this cover, but it works here.

It brings me to the old time when we first saw a new issue from a member who got it from the mail! Hopefully the content would be as partially good as the old time as well...:woot:
Same feeling here... and I feel allowed to have high hopes as this is still an issue released before Vogue's official dusk...

I miss those super-long-one-brand-one-page all collection ed from the Carine era...this cover kinda gives me that vibe!
Me too. And, for a few seconds, this reminded me of Natasha Poly's all-leopard cover under Carine's reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->