Vogue Paris February 2007 : Doutzen Kroes & Gaspard Ulliel By Mario Testino

BerlinRocks

Reaction score
well i don't go through it yet... But the cover is REALLY REALLY flashy!!! and very FRESH!! (fresh, fresh, exciting... :innocent:)

on cover, Doutzen is wearing Lanvin and Gaspard is wearing.... DiorHomme, of course!
cover shooted by Testino and styled by Carine Roitfeld.

you'll have to wait for the snaps... sorry...^_^... it's lunch time and i'm starving!

oh my god i love gaspard! doutzen is very lucky
can't wait to see the cover..eat your food fast BerlinRocks :lol:

DOUTZEN!! aaaah
anyone have a photo or scans?

^ I received it today. i'm a suscriber... in France it generally comes out on around the 25th-26th of the month...

Quick review :

It's a JetSet issue with "guest" : Mario Testino (he's the only photographer... except David Sims for one of the Marie-Amélie Sauve's editorial)

Cover : Doutzen and Gaspard Ulliel
Fashion Editorials :

Protocole d'élégance
photo : Testino
style : Emmanuelle Alt
models : ???

Glamour d'un galbe....
style : Carine Roitfeld
model : ???

Rondeurs sur toute la ligne
style : Carine Roitfeld
model : Doutzen

Gaspard Ulliel parle du cinéma....
style : Roitfeld
"people" : Gaspard, Nick McDonnel, Dimitri Rassam, Arnaud Valois

Sexe Fort
style : Roitfeld
model : ????

London calling (Young English Designers)
photo : David Sims
style : M.A Sauvé
model : ??? on one photo she looks like Kimber Milan(?) but i'm 10% sure.

Au futur
style : M.A sauvé
model : Freja (th only one i can recognize. lol.)

+++ Vogue Bijoux with Jeisa.

Fashion Articles
3p. about Yound British Designer (YBD) : Christopher Kane, Gareth Pugh, Richard Ascott and Philip Colbert, Jasmine di Milo (yeah yeah the daughter of...), Richard Nicoll
1p. about Laura & Kate Mulleavy
Une Fille un Style with Cécile Winkler

ads :
i def. won't name all the ads in the magazine... but there's a 8p. "encart" of Longchamp with Kate Moss.... (and in advance : i have NO scanner!)
the "4e de couv'" is ad of MissDior Chérie with Julia or Lily... I never can tell who is who...

and here are the snaps...

cover and edito :

Beau Monde (private photo of Testino with tons of socialites, models etc.)

Protocole d'élégance

Glamour d'un galbe...

Rondeurs sur toute la ligne

Gaspard Ulliel (i think he's having 2films going out this month)

Sexe Fort

YBD

Au futur

and the last for the pleasure...

my snaps.

Not sure if I like the cover...I think Doutzen might be the problem...

Berlin I cant see the Gaspard pics...

I tried giving you Karma but I must spread reputation. Thanks anyway :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doutzen looks wretched on the cover and the pose is somewhat dull. I wish they'd picked a more interesting female model and done something more innovative with them.

i cant be more excited for this issue! so many eds, and i like mario testino when he's working with Carine. btw i bet Testino will freak for this issue.
about the cover, can anyone tell me who is Gaspard? i dont like Doutzen very much, but i like the fact that "old" models are getting decent jobs.
ty so much for this berlinrocks! it's not berlin that rocks, it's YOU!
(only that those ???s are driving me crazy,lol)

Gaspard is an actor. He has his own thread in Star Style.

He has two movies coming out, one is Hannibal and the other cant remember the name.

The model in "London Calling" is Suvi :D Smaller versions of her edit have been posted in her thread -- it's a great studio set!

aw they're holding hands. gaspard looks amazing, doutzen looks pretty..i just don't like that lanvin dress :doh: it's trashy

my quickly point of view...
as we can all expect Mario & Carine together is SEXY!
I'm a bit disappointed by Emmanuelle Alt's editorial... it's so "East Coast" cliché... and the stylism is pretty easy.

Glamour d'un galbe is futuristico sexy... I love this one. I love the Dior Couture 2002 Madonna breast...

Rondeurs sur toute la ligne is sexy... Like personnal photos of a wife for her husband... I wanna put my face in Doutzen's boobs... like a baby...

Sexe Fort is very Testino & Roitfeld... (I just noticed a p*ssy...) it's what could be Gucci (TomFord era) ads could be, I think.

London Calling and Au futur are very M.A Sauvé... I'm kind of disappointed, too. London Calling (even if i'm happy to see Gareth Pugh in a VogueParis editorial) reminds me A LOT of a 2006 editorial with Caroline Trentini...
Au futur... is futurustic and all about straight lines....

In general : Testino & Roitfeld made a hommage to their old own work... and maybe I can feel a Tom Ford hommage, too... As this was the TRIO of the 90s! the cover is very late 90 fluo clubbing...

Thanks for the snaps, Berlin. :flower:

The model in Protocole d'élégance is Marina Linchuk.
Sexe Forte looks like Lara Stone?

Last edited by a moderator:
lemeray said:
Gaspard is an actor. He has his own thread in Star Style.

He has two movies coming out, one is Hannibal and the other cant remember the name.

oh! He played Audrey Tautuo's cute fiance in A Very Long Engagement, right?He's cute.

btw, when i said "i bet Testino will freak for this issue" in my last post, i meant Testinofan :blush:

^yeah and he'll be happy to see a naked picture of Testino by himself... the flash is right on his.... sorry for testino's lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mou777
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->