Vogue Paris February 2007 : Doutzen Kroes & Gaspard Ulliel By Mario Testino

J'adore Gaspard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to get this issue ASAP!!

I don`t really like the cover, because I don`t like Doutzen, but the content of this issue is great! I`m gonna buy it. :smile:

Wow I love this issue, the cover is amazing, Doutzen looks great and all the editorials are striking and fierce, I wish this was in my copy of American Vogue because I was very dissapointed in the Feb issue.

Now that is just a great cover,i love it its so cool.
berlinRocks you Rock:lol: ,thanks for all the snaps and info.:flower:

I like the Lanvin dress and I love Doutzen, but some how this just isn't working for me. It looks like a potato sack.

oh, dear god! i'm about to faint. it's a love/hate feeling too.
i adore Gaspard (<333) but cannot stand Doutzen Kroes. : |

thanks berlinrocks :flower: ... the cover should be torn in two ... i'll keep gaspard's side :crush: ... doutzen's shot looks awkward ... although i do love the fact that they featured lanvin for their cover. :woot: the editorials are good ... i particularly love freja's :heart:

The problem is that the dress makes Doutzen look quite big, and she's not one of the thinnest models to begin with. Add to that how slim Gaspard is and the fact that she's taking up more of the cover than him and it just... the proportions seem off. Not to mention they just don't seem to have any chemistry. The editorial content looks really good so far, though. I do really, really love Gaspard, I may have to pick this one up.

Wow :woot: this got to be a great issue. I am considerig buying it. thanx

I LOVE the Cover sooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love her earrings and the dress!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->