"ta zone érogène" : my sex
what seduces you : Carine Roitfeld
what smell upset you : cigarette, alcohol, perfume
do you have any taboos : maybe, but i don't remember
best soundtrack for a lovenight : Barry White
what do you look first on a woman? on a man? : for both : the ***
with who would you like to spend the night : Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher
who's the sexiest person you've ever shooted : Kate Moss and Michael walton
What would you say "no" the most easyli photo? or sex? : photo, for sure...
first gesture after making love : a joke.

Maryna!!!! I'm so happy she is in Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, and then a picture in Allure. Yay!! Thanks for all the info and pics!

Oh...I have a secret love for Gaspard, so this is extremely fabulous news!

style_expert said:
I'm pretty sure it's her. Not many models have such teeth B)
I know. :D I was just a little hesitant because Glamour d'un Galbe is Lara too. Two eds in the same issue of Vogue Paris... not bad.

lemeray said:
Not sure if I like the cover...I think Doutzen might be the problem...
HAHA yes! She looks like some villain fish from Little Mermaid! I love the Suvi edit!!! :woot:

is there anyone who thinks Marina resembleds Carine's daughter?

Sims ed with Suvi is highlight for me so far. Don't like the cover and way too much of boring Doutzen and boring Lara. I'm excited to see more of Au futur ed! Thanks for posting, BerlinRocks! :flower:

IMG uploaded already. There are also pics of Lara's both eds in her book.

Au futur - Freja by Testino.

IMG

While it looks like Doutzen's wearing a sack on the cover, I like the look of this issue; it has a slightly different energy than usual. From this initial taste, I so want to find out more.

I love Doutzen, but I'm a bit dissapointed with this cover and the Sasha covers. Versetaile models and they could have carried out something far better. But always glad to see Doutzen! The first model I really loved. Her editorial is beautiful though. As well as Suvi's.

2 editorials with Lara Stone
126kp8.jpg
128dt2.jpg
129he0.jpg

122hy4.jpg
123ds2.jpg
121ix4.jpg

IMG

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: LOVEEED this issue i need this issue now, loveed much eds, thanks BerlinRocks for the info the digital photos, hehehehe very funny the photo nude of testino rememberme Terry richardson ,sure much more soft:D .

Amazing issue loveed Gaspard Ulliel the past month watch the last movie from him ,really amazing and sexy loveed, thanks all for the coment and remember loveed the duo Carine + Testino, today my day is very happy:heart: :flower: thanks to all much kisses and hug.

actually the more i think about this cover, the more i like it. i like how it captures young-peoples nightlife.
they make a believable (although extremely good looking)couple..

This is better than I could have ever imagined. One of my favorite models with one of my favorite actors. Genius. They look so right together, my only issue with the cover is actually the Lanvin dress. The print is intersting but there were far better creations in that collection. Either way though I love this. I cannot wait to get my issue.

Hmmm...I have to see this in person o make a final judgement I tink...I'm glad the Lanvin dress and earrings are on a Vogue cover though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AntonHansen100
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->