W Magazine August 2015 : Taraji P. Henson by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

i love this. she looks fantastic and i'm so happy they put her on the cover, she truly deserves it.

Love! Glad she's finally getting the attention she deserves. This is an Academy Award nominated actress here!

Last year's August issue came out on July 3. Interesting that they are so early, especially since their June/July issue came out barely a month ago.

Fantastic work all around. She looks smoldering.

This is absolutely beautiful.

The face reminds me of Kenya, though.

giphy.gif

http://giphy.com/search/gifs/

I love the cover, and I am so happy she is getting recognized. She is so talented and i'd love to see her get more movie roles.

Gorgeous, love the causal styling for the cover, love her face and the accompanying photos are stunning. It has a a Vogue Paris kind of feel somehow, imo.

Still couldn't get past episode number 2 of Empire though, its hype alludes me entirely! Same for Scandal.etc though, just not my kind of TV. But how amazing to see someone as talented as her get her moment in the sun. After Benjamin, i feared she might fade away.

yes :lol: the challenge is to make it to episode 3. I almost didn't, but when you get to ep 3 it becomes much less confusing.

Love seeing Taraji finally getting some recognition!!

W has been winning all year with their covers and cover subjects!

Love, love, love Taraji! She looks absolutely stunning Mert&Marcus did a good job, major kudos!!

A smoldering Taraji channeling Ms. Ross. Glorious! Retro, simple, elegant and stunning. Instantly love. :wub:

Congrats to this incredible woman, will definitely purchase this.

Easily one of her best photoshoots ever, if not her best. She looks so sexy. W has been on a roll.

Damn Good!
Invokes all the best sensuality of Francesco Scavullo, Sean Byrnes collaborations.
I've never watched her show but Taraji is looking AmaZiNg.

This is utter magnificence.

Taraji is stunning here. Seriously, she is giving amaaaaaazing face (and body) in these photos. Captivating, alluring, sensual, strong, confident. It's just epic!

The cover is very Janet Jackson circa "Love Will Never Do Without You" - and that ain't a complaint.

the shoot by Francesco Scavullo of Diana Ross that served as the inspiration:

jazzinphoto.wordpress, balsanja.tumblr, vintageblackglamour.tumblr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->