W Magazine August 2015 : Taraji P. Henson by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

^ I agree! This looks awesome. Hope there's more, a lot more!

WOWWWWW that Natural Selection editorial looks super fierce. It´s incredible: the girls, the poses, the styling, the set. I need mooooore hehe

Those "Chewbacca" fur shoes are heinous!
Not even for house slippers. :shock:

Natural Selection looks stellar. Can't wait for HQs! Also love the Wang ed!

Natural Selection
Ph:
Emma Summerton
Stylist: Edward Enninful.
Models: Ajak Deng, Amilna Estavao, Anais Mali, Aya Jones, Binx Walton, Tami Williams
phlemuns.tumblr.com
Actually, the name of this ed is called 'Now Trending'; my mistake:doh:. And i think there are more pics from this ed but I could only find this one^_^

^here's a couple more pics from the ed^_^
CJfJ2kjWoAAQIMG.jpg
CJVY1vfWwAAmxXr.jpg

twitter.com/edward_enninful

Now Trending
Ph:
Emma Summerton
Stylist: Edward Enninful.
Models: Ajak Deng, Amilna Estavao, Anais Mali, Aya Jones, Binx Walton, Tami Williams

clmuk

Love now trending, all the girls look great and the styling is perfect.

"Now Trending" looks really good. I prefer the location shots, but I'm not really impressed with the styling.

Here's a poor snap of Caitriona Balfe from the issue. You can tell she used to be a model (she basically walked runway for every top brand, and was considered one of the top 20 models at her height; check her wiki)

my snap

Thanks for posting, Trex! W always publish these swooning, coverworthy shots on their Index pages. A few months ago I recall a striking image of Lily James with a mouse on her shoulder which imo wouldve made a perfect cover.

Now Trending
Photographer Emma Summerton
Models Ajak Deng, Amilna Estevão, Anais Mali, Aya Jones, Binx Walton & Tami Williams

in HQ

photocouture-show.com

Here's a poor snap of Caitriona Balfe from the issue. You can tell she used to be a model (she basically walked runway for every top brand, and was considered one of the top 20 models at her height; check her wiki)

my snap
There was a future in Spanish Vogue about her, and they had few shots of her on the runway from her modeling days. Never knew she worked that much on the runway as a model. But that face makes her perfect for print as well, and now that she is so amazing in Outlander, i would love to see her get some cover action!

That is a great shot of her, thanks for snapping.:heart:

now trending is the best editorial in this issue, i love it so much

Personal Best

ph: Ward Ivan Rafik
st: Vanessa Chow
models: Ros Georgiou,Daga Ziober,Rose Smith and Marine Deleeuw

artlistparis.com

Caitriona Balfe
Photography by Driu & Tiago

wmagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics