Watches.. Your Collection What Have We Here?

I have a Tag Heuer which I love for everyday...then I have a small dainty Kenneth Cole watch.
i don't really care for watches that much...it's not important to me.

I'm not really that into watches either. I have two at the moment, neither of which I typically wear. The first is this sports watch thing, grubby and stuffed into one of the pockets of my backpack. It also happens to be like an hour off, I forgot in which direction. The other is silver, thin and pretty elegant looking. Thus, I wear it very little, mostly when I've gotten myself dressed up for somewhere. It was given to me as a present from my friends on my sixteenth birthday. Apparently they all pitched in to buy it for me, which was pretty sweet. :heart:

i'm a watch fiend! i have:

-- Cartier Tank Francais Stainless Steel in the men's size (my mom wears the men's too cuz she likes big watches) - i wear it seldomly because i don't wanna mess it up, and its so expensive so i'm afraid of being mugged lol, but still its one of prized possessions.

-- Invicta Chrono Cube - i wear this one the most. its huge! i've bought brown and black crock bands; also blue, red, yellow and pink leather bands for when i'm feeling funky. i love being able to change the bands out so easily.

-- Nike - the crooked ones with the slanted bands, ya know? for when i'm running around and getting sweaty.

-- Diesel leather cuff - when i saw this one i just had to have it. its brown and about 3 inches wide with 2 skinny buckles. the watch face is probably only 3/4 of an inch in diameter and it offset as opposed to being centered.

-- Swatch watch - i found it at a garage sale and its one of the original 80's ones. very flat with a blue and neon yellow. its rad!

i have countless other cheapy ones, even ones i got from burger king hahaha (go rugrats!).

i love this topic.

i have 15 watches.

shall list later.

Gucci Watch- stainless steel with black face; it's dainty and thin

Guess Watch- silver with light blue face (very basic)

Nike Watch- black with grey face

some cuff watch with red leather strap and red face. very cute and inexpensive...haha

I used to have a steel Georg Jensen until it got stolen... Nowadays, I use my mobile to check the time. :ninja:

I should get a new watch eventually, I love watches.

- Calvin Klein
ck.jpg

- really cute white plastic one that cost only £3.99
- Gul sports watch (it's not working at the moment, i need to replace the batteries)

Liszs, I have that same watch! Well, almost.
I had to get a Timeforce one that's really-really similar to the CK one cause the CK could not be shortened. It slipped off my wrist :blush:
You have great taste! :flower:

Originally posted by maarit@Apr 26th, 2004 - 3:24 pm
Liszs, I have that same watch! Well, almost.
I had to get a Timeforce one that's really-really similar to the CK one cause the CK could not be shortened. It slipped off my wrist :blush:
You have great taste! :flower:
thanks, you too :wink:

Pink with pink crocodile strap Franck Muller "Lady Conquistador"
A. Lange & Söhne "Lange 1 Tourbillion" in pink gold
A. Lange & Söhne "Lange 1" in mother of a pearl / black crocodile strap
Technomarine "Ganesha" with alligator strap
Technomarine "Technosquare Mag Jewlery" in rose gold/white diamonds ans sapphires
Technomarine "TMCX" in white/stainless steel
Christian Dior "Diorific" with lime green/logo strap
Chopard "Happy Beach" in pink with white diamonds and pink sapphires
Versace "Hyppodrome" with coloured mother of a pearl dial and light blue alligator strap
Locman "Diamond Nuovo" with coloured mother of a pearl dial and light blue alligator strap
:heart:

my watches:
cartier pasha for everyday
chopard happy diamonds sport w mop dial for luncheons
frank mueller rose gold w diamonds for cocktail parties
technomarine tonneau shaped with diamonds and purple jelly strap for weekends
patek philippe vintage platinum and diamond watch with blue lapiz lazuli face for those formal parties

i have
-a "blinged out" diamond rolex oyster
-a mens cartier tank with orange ostrich strap
-gucci with bamboo strap
-Raymon Weil parsifal

i dont really want anymore... :rolleyes:

I have got a Cartier Tank de Francoise which was bought by my boyfriend, it's the most expensive watch I've ever had. I would love to have a Rolex Oyster Perpetual watch.
I wear my Christian Dior malice watch every day, it allows me to change the leather strap. It was bought in a retail outlet which was a lot cheaper than retail price.
I also own a Gucci bangle watch which was also bought by my boyfriend. He also bought me 2 agnes b watches. All the watches that I own are bought by him. He loves buying me nice watches. I am trying to save up to buy him a nice watch.

A steel chronograph Cerruti with microfibre straps, got it as a gift.

A bunch of Swatch's.

Two Gucci's - one with a steel bracelet, the other leather - they're the ones I wear most often.

My next target is the Tag Heuer Microtimer: :heart:

tagheuer.jpg

I have a guess watch which is silver and black, and a seiko kinetic which is silver.

I like this one watch, and I might get it, I might. Wil show pictures soon.

I collect watches! I love them. I have all types. Range from cheap to expensive. I started collecting watches when I was 8 and I got 2 Swatch watches for my birthday. Ever since then I've bought so many.

I couldn't possibley list all the ones i have because I have about 40 of them. I'll list my favourites.

1. Philip Stein pink satin diamond watch
2. Rolex Oyster lady-datejust with the baguette sapphires
3. Michele rose gold coquette diamond
4. a david yurman mercer cronograph
5. david yurman color cronograph
6. gucci cant remember the name :doh: It the 18kt gold one that has Gucci written around the face.
7. Michele MW2 cronograph, black face with orange gator strap
8. Cynthia Rowley gigantic watch.

I also love my 12 collectors Swatch watches. (I cant wear them because I have to keep them in their boxes if I want them to go high up in value.) BUt they're very unique. :flower:

I used to like Swatch watches when i was younger too. But i dont collect them anymore.
My favourite one i used to wear to school was clear light blue and on the dial it said "fat free" :lol:

I technically had two first swatches since I got them at the same time.

One was pink, with a huge clock with a wide elastic/nylon strap.

The other was green with a frog.

I still have them :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"