What are you doing to your hair next?

Hair appointment on Saturday and STILL haven't decided what I want to do. Gah. Although I have ruled out the chocolate brown colour for now so it's either maintaining the medium blonde status quo or going platinum... probably not the best idea if I'm trying to grow it though...

mine now is a light brown with some highlights...i want to go medium brown....im always changing between those two colors...cant make up my mind!

^Then don't :D Go light in the summer and darker in the winter

for some reason i always like to do the opposite...im pregnant, and the thing about going a bit lighter are the roots which im already dealing with..so im thinking of going just a shade or two darker so i dont have to worry about color...

I'm currently a very strong ginger, which I have to do on top of bleached hair. I have just decided I want to grow it into a nineties bob, but the idea of having to grow it out from what I have now is so frustrating. I hate it right now, I look a mess!

At the moment, I'm really considering going black :ninja: Well, maybe a dark brown first because I'm blonde now and that would be quite a shock I guess, but I have this obsession with jet black hair and I just can't resist trying it out aswell :P

i'm growing growing growing my hair but it's taking disgustingly long! sigh..

Protective styling in order to gain length i.e braids, weaves etc

At the moment, I'm really considering going black :ninja: Well, maybe a dark brown first because I'm blonde now and that would be quite a shock I guess, but I have this obsession with jet black hair and I just can't resist trying it out aswell :P

Just go for it! If you're already blond then bleaching it out if you don't like it shouldn't be too hard. It's just hair, and to paraphrase Shakespeare: It wears and it grows. :lol:

Thinking of going back to dirty blond (my natural hair color), maybe a bit lighter with some more natural looking highlights, growing my hair out to shoulder length but no longer and growing out my bangs. I'm so tired of the dark chestnut color I have now and before that I was a redhead. I miss my light hair, it seem to highlight my fair skin and brown eyes better than it is now.

Soon going back to get more highlights on my way from brunette to blonde. Looking forward to it!

I still have to cut it, but I don't even know what specifically to do with it when my favorite haircuts work best with straight hair.

After having long hair for a couple of years I've decided it's time for a change! So I've opted for a medium length hairstyle.

Most likely will be going for something like this, w/out the bangs though. It's described as a medium length bob. Pic is from: nicolerichie.org

Attachments

• 1ea17_4237_5816_Richie-Nicole-14-4x.jpg
    1ea17_4237_5816_Richie-Nicole-14-4x.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
^^^I just had that done but with the bangs! I was at the salon at 8:30am (WAY too early for me) and I had in mind Bianca Jagger or like, a non-blond Elvira Hancock with the length just past my collarbone, but I ended up going a lot shorter which I now regret...I had ten inches cut off! Which is like female castration for someone who depends on her naturally mermaid wave hair to bring femininity to her otherwise boyish appearance.

However, it feels great and so much lighter so...I'll play around with it and make it work. Methinks it would now be a good time to dye it...(devilishly thinks back to her Manic Panic driven youth of blue and purple locks) :smile:

Im wondering if going back to a 60s fringe kinda Marianne Faithful style then but im not sure...

600_1.jpg

when i was blondie the fringe was kinda my must...
83bd12e8.jpg

Oh, love the fringe VERY Marianne (your tdf cheekbones certainly don't detract)! Right now, you give a Jane Birkin meets 60's Keith Richards vibe...maybe for compromise you could go for an Anita look?

^thanks i guess i will wait 'til fall or something...i kinda miss the blondie style sometimes... i gotta pic who i do look like Nico cause we make the same argh expression its funny...i got so strange look-a-likes... chameleon syndrome :smile:

when u say right now its without the fringe right?or being brunette?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->