What are you doing to your hair next?

Congrats PonyShow!!! i would try some extensions that you cant take out... i mean not permanent ones. You can use them whenever you want and rest from them when you dont feel like use them.

i have thick, jet black Asian hair, and i want to try a lighter shade. how should i go about doing it? and what to do with my Ali Michael eyebrows.

my hair is just way too long now but when its the perfect lenght for curling i think...ive gone very very dark...almost a blackish chocolate brown about 2 months ago but its slowly fading away and i am seriously considering going honey blonde for the first time in my life!!!

I definitely need to cut a bit my fringe as its getting tooo long now and then what about the color brunette or a bit blond back... I'm so undecided... but i gotta go next week to the hairdresser...:o:unsure:

Next I'm getting two cool blonde shades in my hair. I'm already excited how it will look.

^I'm sure it looks fantastic!! :D that's the kind of blond I do personally love more!

^Rofl! That'd be cool!

I'm just gonna grow my hair out and have a very basic and boring hair style, with no bangs or whatever. You know, the hairstyle that most runway models have...
Hahaaaa me too :D I miss my old hair. I'm gonna buy a sh*tload of Kerastase products - hair masks, conditioners, either Ciment Thermique or Nectar Thermique (might be too heavy?) so it grows out faster (no split ends please). I do like my current length though, I just think longer is prettier.

I'm considering hair & nail supplements (will this make my brows grow as well? :lol:)

^Forget what I said, I kind of... got bangs today. :rofl: They actually look so much better on me than the runway look because my forehead is super huge. Get the Ciment Thermique! The hairdresser tried the Nectar Thermique on me today and it really didn't do much, IMO it's not heavy enough :shock:

Yes! Longer is prettier, and you look gorgeous with long hair. Now I must go camwhore and showoff my bangs :brows:

Come the winter holiday, I'm considering getting my blunt bangs back. (And maybe actually post a photo!) They've grown out long that I now have to sweep them to the side.

Tomorrow morning ive got an appointment with the hairdresser... surprise surprise!!:woot::DB)^_^

DONE!! Back to blond + haircut!:P
21thN04.jpg

ediewho, the new haircut plus colour looks great!
Can't wait to get my hair a bit blonder, too.

Growing it out until its back to the length it was before I chopped it off a few years ago. I just need to stay away from my hairdressers for the next 6 or so months.

I miss having long wavy hair :cry:.

I've decided to grow my hair out, and it's actually gotten quite long and thick since I've stopped going in for regular haircuts. I figure another 2-3 inches and I'm going to go back to my natural haircolour, I'm sick of dying my hair. (go from a vivid red to a dark ashy blonde)

I gonna put some fierce red highlight extensions and keep my hair cut simple and have some side fringe.
Let´s see how it turns out.
My hairdresser apointment is next wednesday.

Today, I just got blonde highlights, my hair is naturally light brown, and I felt like going against the au naturel look that I've had for so long.
And I reallllly like it.
:smile:

I think I'm going to grow my hair and fringe out.. get some long hair up in hurr..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->