What are you doing to your hair next?

^that's what i thought but i didnt want to assume it... i think i will wait til' fall u know like new season new change but... here fall stills quite summerish and i don't know maybe one day... but i will straight my fringe with a product or you know that system that isnt dangerous for the hair just a bit expensive... but its just a fringe... instead of being always fixing it with heat or dryer... cause my hair tends to go a bit curly specially here living besides the sea... haha:woot:

aww ive been thinking bout Anita... awww... yeah prob i will do that... ^_^
i might lived on the 60s that era trapped me...
it only fascinates me same way with the six opposite 90s... they were sooo random... now i feel i live in the ipod era or something:blink: :lol:

Edie you look so different with blonde hair! I love both hairstyles.
I want to change mine again. Why are original men's styles so scarce? :(

Crying Diamonds... its true every hair style i had change me looots... i mean its me but i do look different in a way...i think they are but you need a good adviser of what are the looks you most fancy and your type of hair can handle...which it could be hard as some stylist lie and lie... what do you want to do with yours... i like it messy on you... as you dressing all serious... it looks so sexy on you.

what to do with my hair seriously ...fringe back... get back clear.... get back darker... i down have a clue... prob i will go back to the fringe... so 60s... but i will do the thing of get it straight as its a pain to have to fix it every time you wash it... cause in my case even fine my hair its rebel... soooo rebel... haha

I've got done my change! I'm back to the fringe club!:D^_^
(Stylist Vicky Castillo) (I know i also posted this here:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f112/bangs-styling-side-bangs-fringes-etc-29606-47.html
(I hope is not against the rules)
But i do needed a change soooooo bad!!:DB:(rolleyes::P that im so happy to got it finally!

fringe_26thA02.jpg
fringe_26thA07.jpg

fringe_26thA10.jpg
fringe_26thA01.jpg

Well I had my hair cut again today . . but I fear it looks a bit too . . pedestrian.
I tried to explain the "ironic army cut" I had done at Tony & Guy before but she just did short back and sides.. probably my fault.
Recession haircut!!

Note: No product in it. It's raw.

umm046.jpg

umm047.jpg

Nah that hair says :" touch me!! touch me!! give me your attention!! i need a hand touch!"... you are soooooo lovable but you know you are my top one on impossible loves....but its not my fault you are so cute when u are that serious plus you have brain... i mean... awwww i would love just to be around you...

heheh nah ...btw I love that black shirt...when are u gonna send me a something cheap forgotten in ur wardrobe i can wear proudly!!??

^^ thanks lots for the karma -Veda- i thank you here as your profile is private :flower::flower:
i was going to go back a bit more blondish but finally brunette won! And the fringe as well!!:D im quite glad with the results:D

^^ thanks too to brokenenglish :flower::flower: with a private profile too... :blush:
sometimes a good stylist can help to revive a dead hair kind of... im glad u like the results too... i went there like... my hair is a mess and i don't know well what to do with it for its best!!She advice me well.:D

cannot wate to get off my extensions and dye my hair very, very dark chocolate brown and I will cut it like Ashley Olsen new hair, longer in fron and bit shorter back... my hair is naturally bit wavy so I hope it will turn out as cute as her hair!

1415amf.jpg

ehwshe.jpg

1j5eo.jpg

pictures are from their thread...HERE

btw. I just love her outfits in these pictures!!!

I'm getting it either coloured, highlighted, or both-I am hair-modeling again on Monday so I don't know exactly what they are doing but who cares, it's free.

Im thinking seriously about going back to the blondie front:shock::unsure:

^Rofl! That'd be cool!

I'm just gonna grow my hair out and have a very basic and boring hair style, with no bangs or whatever. You know, the hairstyle that most runway models have...

either blonde, or extensions. one or the other. i'm going to have a baby in the next month so i'm trying to figure out which is less maintence.

I want something new to happen.. I'm desperate. i've even been thinking about going platinum or almost platinum blonde. Which is normally not really my style. :ninja:
Though I'm thinking about going two toned, which is not that risky. Brown on the top and somewhat light brown/dirty blonde in the bottom..
Somewhat like Isabel Lucas' hair. My hair is about the same length as her, maybe a bit longer. It's ticker and naturally curly, though I straighten it from time to time.
attachment.php

[socialitelife]

I'd love to cut it sort - shoulder length, but experience tells me that it's not a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"