What are you doing to your hair next?

I desperately need to figure out what to do with my fringe. With each trip to the hairdresser I alternate between having a side fringe a la Nicole Richie to having a straight-cut fringe over my eyes... I can't decide what to do with it!

I've been growing out my shortest layers so I can get curls! My hair is SUPERstraight, and if I use a curling iron my curls won't even last 5 minutes. My stylist wants to do a perm with some straight pieces (which I don't really get, I'd rather have curls all over). But it'll be a while before my hair is long enough.

Which also presents a problem, since I like changing my hair periodically and I haven't really done anything with it recently, now I've gotten a craving for cutting off a bit of the allover lenght, maybe go for a bob...

I have the weekend to think it over, I have my appointment on Monday!

I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages. I'll forever regret the day I went to a hairdresser for first time and had her talk me into getting layers and a fringe. They've grown out quite a bit now but I'm sure they'll never get back the strength they've had before. :doh: I just wish I had stuck to cutting my hair by myself, but I had to listen to my friends of course. :rolleyes:

I'm removing my extensions tomorrow and I can't wait !!!
I want my natural hair back :cry: and I want to change the color , right now im brown-red I want to be blond I think !!!:woot:

getting my fringe cut again today! i've been growing my hair out for months and months and it's finally almost at a decent bob... it's been a bit awkward but i'm excited becuase i think today is going to be the final haircut where i end up with like, a real haircuit and not some half-in-between awkward thing. :smile:

Straightening my hair next week. Hope this will help my face look a little less chubby :shifty:

growing out my hair. want it long enough so that the waves start coming out again.

I was TOTALLY convinced of cutting all my hair off, some days ago... But now:ninja: :ninja:I'm a major scaredy-cat. It's about waist lenght now and I'd love to have it cut like Freja Beha or Anja Rubik. But I guess I'll just have a little touch-up on my split ends and that's it :doh::doh::doh:

Woho, tomorrow I'm finally getting some colour in my hair. It's going to be two ashen shades of blonde and I'm sure that it will look great.

I am trying to gather the courage to dye my hair this colour. It is totally different from anything I have ever done before (I have brown hair naturally), but I adore it, so I think I will just be brave go for it.

Florence++The+Machine+Flo+3.jpg

boxofboom.com

Plus, I will also continue to grow my hair. I just got it trimmed a couple of weeks ago, but it is the longest it has ever been before; it is nearly down to my elbows, but I am loving it because it has gone all lovely and wavy.

^^Great colour!

I think I'm going to grow my hair out again. As much as I like it being short, I miss being able to put it up off my face.

^ I agree that is a great colour! That's actually very similar to my current hair colour right now, I'd say go for it, you'll get loads of compliments on it but is a lot of upkeep.

My roots are coming through really badly and I can't decide if I want to stay red or go back to my natural haircolour (dark mousy blonde) I'm leaning towards my natural colour because I think I just want the change (been red for years) just having a hard time figuring out the best and least damaging route to change it. I think I'm just going to suck it up and make a consultation with a stylist.

My avatar (which is me) shows my current hair. I want to try out other styles but I'm limited since my hair's too thin. Would hair color look great? I'm planning to have my hair dyed.

Nouvelle Vague,that is the colour that I am going tomorrow! Have you done it before? Cos you'll either love it on yourself,or not.

So tomorrow I am going the same colour as Florence posted in the photo above,and having my fringe trimmed.

Nouvelle Vague,that is the colour that I am going tomorrow! Have you done it before? Cos you'll either love it on yourself,or not.

No, I haven't ever gone that colour before, which is why I'm scared. I have medium brown hair with a sort of gingery/amber colour through it at the moment, but it pretty much looks just brown unless it catches the light.

I love Florence's hair though at the moment, so I have come up with a solution. I think I will dye it the colour in this photo of her below, because it is less vibrant and then see if it suits me and if it does, then I will dye it the colour in the other photo, that you are going tomorrow.

Florence++The+Machine+Florence+The+Machine.jpg

last.fm

You are so lucky to be going the same colour as Florence tomorrow! I wish I was, but I think I will wait a few more weeks before I dye my hair, just to make sure I really want it to be that colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naturally my hair is black,but I've gone a very ginger colour before,and I really liked it on myself. would you get it done in a salon? Cos in the past I have sometimes just used a home hair dye,and even though it never comes out as bright as the shade shown on the box (because my hair is so dark) it can be a nice and easy way to get used to having a different colour without it being too in your face if you're really not sure about it. I think the photo of her that you posted above could also be a nice introduction to auben/reddish hair :flower:

Didn't get it done today :doh: because I stupidly forgot I had to work,but off to get it done tomorrow.

I think I will have to go to a salon to get it done, because my hair is a darker colour at the moment than hers, so I will probably need to get it lightened and then coloured, which I don't want to attempt to do that myself as I can see it being a recipe for disaster, even though I do dye my own hair at the moment.

Have fun getting your hair done tomorrow!

My hair is a crazy long mess at the moment. I haven't had a real cut in about a year. I'm planning to take off about 5-6 inches and get it layered around my face. I also want cute bangs. It's a faded shade of dyed red now. It just looks like I have naturally ginger hair. I want it more copper and bright.

This is the cut I want maybe a bit longer
yVHYMWsNZosierkaMtAMOcUDo1_500.jpg

hayleybait.tumblr.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
i am always changing my hair and it's been a year since i've touched it, nevertheless, i'm growing it. now i can actually braid it, and it's so much fun! i'm growing it all i can last without doing anything to it, when i'm tired, i'll make a long full bang a la abbey lee (that girl has THE best hair!), keep growing it, when i'm tired of that, i'll dye it light orange (attempting to look natural)-a la vlada and keep growing it until i'm really fed up, and then, chop it mercyless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->