When Did You Start Wearing Makeup?

I wore nail polish at maybe 7, but not consistently, and sometimes clear lip gloss at age 11.

I still don't wear anything now, I wore lip gloss a bit last year, but now I just go bare-faced. I only wear mascara for special occasions.

I suppose I'll put on makeup regularly in several years when my mom decides I'm old enough. :innocent:

I started wearing light make up when I was eleven like lip gloss and started wearing mascara/eye shadow at 13 and thats all I wear. No foundation or cover up, thats bad for your skin :wink:

I'm 15 and i don't wear make-up, maybe sometimes transparent lipgloss...

I remember I bought my first tube of lipgloss in 7th grade. Needless to say, I wore it about twice and haven't worn lipgloss since, but I was oddly obsessed with that tube of Smackers Birthday Cake even though I didn't use it?

Well when I was 6 I used to wear make up for ballet performances if that counts and I probably started wearing nail polish when I was 4. My mom bought my sister and me Jasmine (like the Disney character) nailpolish after watching Disney on Ice or something, but then it fell behind my bed =(

I was probably about 11 when i started wearing a bit of eyeliner. I wore lipstick when i was like 5, I can remember sneaking into my mum's room and stealing it!! She found out and I wasn't allowed it again lol! I used to have "Lick off" nail varnish, and it tasted like melons, so I always wore that! :lol:

I was about 13-14. Had a phase where i wore loads of foundation, powder. Anything to hide my crappy skin. Finally im 20, don't wear any foundation but cant survive a day without mascara and lip balm/lip gloss/lipstick. That's what I wear most of the days.

I started at the age of 3 using pink nailpolish. I put it on my fingers myself and although it terrible looked I wouldn't let my mom take it off :P
When I was 8 a friend I had a collection of more than 30 different nail polishes, starting from white up to dark blue :ninja:
I started wearing mascara "outside" at about...13 years.
By now I'm wearing only foundation (when I have to due to my skin :rolleyes:), mascara and blush.

always loved makeup! i think i got first lip gloss around 11 or 12..but didnt wear makeup regularly till i was 17/18. the day after i graduated highschool i took a summer school course in college with my sister because she didnt want to go by herself. so in summer school i started to wear it on & off, finally by my first semester in college i wore it regularly(age 18). i always practiced with makeup at home and knew tons about it by reading beauty section of magazines since i was 9).

I was allowed to paint my nails at about 13, and I started wearing makeup (more than just a lipgloss) at about 17.

I started at a young age but have gotten soooo much better at applying it as I have gotten older, lol :P

I'm 13 and I don't wear make-up and I don't plan to. I do know how to put on make-up pretty well, I help my sisters get ready for parties etc and they're 18, 20, 21 etc...

I use a lot of skincare products, I groom my eyebrows and lashes with Talika Eyebrow and Eyelash gel, keep them clear with Optrex Eyedrops. Keep my skin clear with a good cleanser and moisturise with natural products like Liz Earle moisturisers...

When I was about twelve! I remember buying this Bobbi Brown blush that I worshiped for a year.

Very young but just for fun ,I think it was blush and lipgloss! And soemtimes foundation I was 10 ? Haha but just for fun =P now concealer and tinted gloss

About 3 weeks ago, and I am 21. I just kinda dove in with foundation, rouge, and everything. I don't know what took over me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->