Who will be the next face(s) of Prada?

sethii

Reaction score
I would like Denisa Dvorakova...or for a long shot, Kinee Diouf.

Siri Tollerød :woot:

072.jpg
065.jpg

trumpmodels.com

Atleast I'm hoping for her! She just shot the Prada resort look book (only girl).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know, but I hope we'll see a variety of cool, new girls over the next few seasons. The Sasha deal is so un-Prada like... I much preferred not having a specific face associated with the label (for more than a season, or two).

^ I agree. IMO Sasha is creative and special and Miuccia obviously saw something in her to give her this longevity. I would like to see Kori Richardson as a Prada girl..

Lucia Tresa - because she's stunning. I doubt if she will be, but she reminds me of Sasha. Actually, Lucia might be more suited to Miu Miu. However, I have always thought that the new girls on the Prada runway are some of the blandest models ever.
005.jpg

ICM Models

^ I agree. IMO Sasha is creative and special and Miuccia obviously saw something in her to give her this longevity. I would like to see Kori Richardson as a Prada girl..

What a clever choice, though I can't personally see it happening at this point.

To me, Sasha was great for what she's done with the Prada image, but her time as the 'face' of the brand needs to be over. Everything is starting to look stale and trite where she is involved. There's no denying that she's a great model, but I'd love to see someone else move in.

Personally, I think Anabela was a great casting choice this season. Though I would have much rather seen Eva Arlauskaite as the third girl in this season's ads. In all reality though, I just cannot envision the campaign going to someone who's not from IMG. They're done such an extensive job wrapping that campaign around their little fingers, even while the girls at Supreme/Women have dominated the Prada runways for the last few seasons.

I couldn't make a guess at this point, but I think the new breed of girls who started at IMG Development Paris will be owning this campaign for at least the next couple of seasons (Kulikova, Belikova, Arlauskaite, Vakulenko, et al).

I want to mention one new girl Yasmina Muratovich (IMG Paris)
I think she would be perfect for Prada
1ym.jpg
1ym1.jpg

worldfashion.us

^^Don't tease sethii...:wink:

Actually, Kinga would be quite appropriate for Prada, she's been a regular at that show for a couple seasons now, and she certainly has that intelligent beauty. However, I'd say Kinga stands a better shot at landing a Jil Sander campaign as she's done that show since her start.

^As for Yasminka I think she stands a great shot of walking Miu Miu for sure, and Prada depending on the mood of the collection. Though those pictures certainly are the most telling indication of her potential to garner Miuccia love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Siri did the ENTIRE Prada Resort 2008 collection! :woot: :heart: So I really hope Prada uses her a lot in the upcoming seasons! I love this girl so much!

The Prada girl is always someone who leaps out of nowhere from obscurity so I don't know.

I agree that the new face of Prada is indeed a new up and coming face - someone fresh on the scene! Can't wait to see who this season brings us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->