Who Will Sweep Up At The S/S 09 Shows?

I think Viktoriya Sasonkina and Georgina will shine this seasson but of course i wish all the ebst tomy friends- Lucyna Amszej , Giedra and Anzhela Turenko- they hav the best personalities! :heart:
of courseme me too- i wish i could get some nice shows.

Natalia Chabanenko, definitely! That girl has huge things on her horizon.
Another new girl I'm rooting for is Maxine Schiff. She got two campaigns for F/W 08/09 and now it's her time to shine on the runway.
And I'd love to see Gracie Carvalho - she walked in basically every show in Sao Paulo and I hope she'll be doing NY and Europe as well this season.

Viktoriya Sasonkina - Lakshmi Menon - Irina Mastikhina - Camille - Kelli Lumi - Anna Selzeneva - Eniko Mihalik - Myf - Dei Auruskeviciute - Laura Blokhina
Nathalie Keyser - Sam Rayner - Stephanie Vehrenkemper - Sigita Nedvecka - Imogen - Natalia Chabanenko - Natalia Belebrovnik - Jules Mordovets - Anett Griffel - Alina S

Toni Garrn
- Ali Stephens - Siri T - Edita Vilkeviciute - Masha Tyelna - Aline Weber

Dark horses:
Maxine Schiff - Lidia Prus - Eden Clark - Yasminka M - Tabea Kobach - Katty Ukhanova - Daria Bichevina - Anastassia Krivosheeva - Serafima - Simona McIntyre - Elvira K - Evelina M - Luize Salmgrieze - Irina Gorban - Paul Pavlovska

I really have my eye out for Kim McCullough. I think she will make an impact this season. I also hope to see a lot of Paul Pavlovska, Anna Selezneva, Masha Tyelna, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Imogen, and hopefully Jessica DesBrisay.

Sessi. Im really hoping for her
Jourdan. given all this hype
Anna S.
I dont think Arlenis will do that good

Maud, no need to say I love your list :P but good that you thought of Serafima and Anastasia :heart: And Sam, you might be right as Kim is really stunning, definitely one we have to keep both eyes fully open on. I don't remember if I had her on my list last time but I really hope to see more and more of Luana Teifke this time !

I have a feeling that Edita and Aline are going to do very well, and I'm really rooting for Sessilee and Natalia C.
I'm kind of interested to see how Jules M. is going to do as well.

I'm rooting for Sessilee Lopez.... I really hope to see JP do some runway as well.

Natalia Chabanenko, Anna Selezneva and Skye Stracke :woot: Plus Anna Jagodzinska after her fabulous comeback! :blush:

Comebacks I'd like to see:

Ana Claudia Michels
Anne Vyalistina
Caroline Winberg
Frankie Rayder

Girls who I think will explode:

ALK
Adina Forisz
Alexandra Tomlinson
Ali Stephens
Anna Gushina
AMJ
Arielle Pytka
Arlenis
Cato Van Ee
Charlotte Hoyer
Edita Vilkevicuite
Eniko Mihalik
Flo
Gantz
Georgina Stojilkovic
Hartje Andresson
Heidi Mount
Jourdan Dunn
Karmen Pedaru
Kimberly Mccullough
Lisa Grugerrson (Don't even ask me how to spell that name, I have no clue)
Magalie Daignault
Myf Shepard
Natalia Chabanenko
Natalia Krauchanka
Pernille Moeller
Sara Blomqvist
Sarah Stephens
Sessilee Lopez
Taryn Davidson
Toni Garrn
Ymre
+more that I can't think of right now.

Dark Horses:

Allyson Ertel
Alina S
Amanda Laine
Anett Girffel
Anya Rozova
Anzhela Turenko
Dodo
Emma Maclaren
Franziska Drude
The majority @ Ford NY who's names I can't be bothered typing.
Guisela Rhein
Ida Agrahn
Irina Denisova
Irina M
Ilvie Wittek
Jessica Cline
Kathleen Burbridge
Katty Ukhanova
Lina @ DNA
Natalisa Schueroff
Sigrid Agren
Siri Crafoord
Stefanie Hill
Tallulah Morton
Tara Gill
Terese Teglgard
Valeria Dmitrienko
Wanessa Wilholmen
Ylonka @ Ford
Yordanos Teshager
Zuzanna Krazatala
+ more who I can't remember ATM.

*Crosses fingers*

Alexandra Tretter
Alla @ Ford
Everyone of DNA's new faces (except Zuzanna S)
Eliza Pressly
Hattie Sewell
Mathilde Frachon
+ more

Last edited by a moderator:
this is gonna be the first season in NY for Sigita Nedzvecka. i think after working for Teen Vogue, Amica,Mixte and French magazine she has good chances to book some nice shows.
wish her the best

^^I really like your dark horses list :wink: especially seeing Ida, Franziska or Sigrid. Nice choices, also the long list of Ford newbies (my favorites are mostly Dei, Polina, Ave and dark horses Alla and Anna Simakina).
I don't know what to think of Pernille or Charlotte. I quite like them, they are quite strong I think and have great faces with amazing legs which helps a lot. But I can't help thinking of Skye or Diana Farkhullina (or even Paul Pavlovksa who still did well in editorials). They were all supposed to have a fantastic season. Not that they didn't but I was expecting more... Well, it's still very early and maybe they will blossom now, this season and I should consider the previous one as a first try, an introduction or a training ground. Anyway I hope to see them, all three, doing well now.

And another one I forgot is Women's Diane Johnson. I've recently seen some pictures by Chadwick and she's really fantastic, as fantastic as the first time I saw her polas. Definitely to put among my dark horses list :heart:

I love Diane, I was disapointed when she didn't do any NY shows last season despite having a showcard. Others I'd like to see do well are Julija Steponaviciute, Yulia Kharlapanova, Joan Smalls, Sonia Dara, Lakshmi Menon, Arizona Muse, Sophie Srej, Skye Skye and Janine Henkes. I'm also really wanting Kimberly Mccullough to do well, she's like a prettier and more exotic version of Karlie Kloss.

^Agree for Lakshmi, Yulia Kharlapanova and especially Janine. They're all really one of their kind. I'd love to see Arizona too but I consider her more as an editorial model than a runway one, don't really know why exactly as I don't think she's too small.
Kim could do very well and from IMG she would be among my favorites and my first bets with the dark horses being Mak (a little smaller but so expressive) and Madeleine Russell (absolutely stunning, maybe need to look more confident but I'm keeping my fingers crossed to see her take off quickly). And as we're talking about Mode Models' girls, the other one I really like and just signed in with Trump is Courtney Baker. Her recent digitals are breathtaking....:shock::heart:

After going through her thread, I really want to see Anna Gushina do well also. And Lakshmi as well, of course.

Ahh yes I also hope the Courtney Baker does well! She is breathtaking!! FashionVictim, I am also hoping to see Kathleen Burbridge. I think she could do really well this season, Im excited to see.

Personal favourites I would like to see back or more prominent on the runway:

Hanna Rundlöf
Toni Garrn
Charlotte Hoyer
Pernille Moeller
Franziska Drude
Adina Forizs
Alek Wek's niece, forgot her name
Sessilee Lopez
Luca Gadjus
Hartje Andresen
Maxin Schiff
Giedre Dukauskaite
Eden Clark
Yasmina Muratovich
Iselin Steiro, she actually said that she will have other comeback moments
Natalia Chabanenko
Cato van Ee
Sigrid Agren
Gertrud Hegelund
Jennifer Messelier
Sophie Srej
Katrin Thormann

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Gracie Carvalho will be the surprise breakout face of the season, the time is right and the girl is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->