Yohji Yamamoto Mens F/W 09.10 Paris

:flower::woot:..Thanks...:flower::heart:

I really love the 3/4 pants....and the jackets....and everything except the neons

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no.

I like some of the long coats and the first suit with the diagonal pocket shape.
Otherwise, no.

wow! what a brilliant collection! the colours, patterns, fabrics. all really well done. loved the underpants over the trousers thing, guys wear their trousers so low nowadays, yohji is going one step further and putting the undies on the outside! nice! a great start to FW09/10 for me! and a great collection for YY, one of his better ones in recent seasons.

did anyone else get the vibe of hasidic dress? i know its terribly bizarre to say that, but its what grabbed me at first, right off the bat.

the thing is i adore most of this, not all of it, but [especially] the long jackets are tremendously attractive, and the baggy trousers along with the knit socks are picking up a european immigrant trend to me.

The styling is kind of comme:smile:

And yes I agree with wire.art he is having fun (with the underwear things)

padding seems to be a trend:smile: (it's a cold cold winter to come)

did anyone else get the vibe of hasidic dress? i know its terribly bizarre to say that, but its what grabbed me at first, right off the bat.

the thing is i adore most of this, not all of it, but [especially] the long jackets are tremendously attractive, and the baggy trousers along with the knit socks are picking up a european immigrant trend to me.

Good eye. Based on the WWD photos, the show begins with a very hasidic look. That definitely carries through the bulk of the collection.

There are a couple things that I really like. It's enough to consider figuring a way to blend a little YY into my wardrobe. There's a blazer and a coat that would be mine in a perfect world.

Yohji's hair shot is probably my favorite part of all this. :lol:

I'm a fan of the long coats and the structured jacket with the geometric shapes, overall, I like it

i like it! the best collection since some years for me!

he used to add many details on each piece the last seasons. this time the quantity is very reduced, which i appreciate very much.

im a fan of these bright colours. so no problem for me.

he cant neglect a side look at cdg this time.:P

from style.com

00010m.jpg

00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190