Your LEAST favourite body part

evexa

Reaction score
Post you least favourite body part.

Mine is my ***, I just looked at it in the mirror, and have decided that I hate it.

Commense negativity....

lol i love this thread. its such a downer, sometimes you just need some negativity, right?

my least favorite body part is...actually...they are my toes. i hate toes and i spend so much money to keep them "pretty" but i still find them gross.

Definitely my thighs. I'm especially conscious because I was having a body massage once and the therapist commented that my "lower legs" are very firm. I took that to mean that my "upper legs" aka thighs are flabby!!!:cry:

And my abs ... I'm obsessed with toned abs and I really hate the way they feel when I get a bit lazy and don't do my regular toning exercises. :yuk:

my arms... just dont like them, they never seem to get toned. stubborn things.
my hands, they arent slender at all.
thighs... :ninja:

-my nose..I wish the end of it was narrower
-my feet..someone once told me I had odd feet because my toes are all squished close together:ninja:

My ***, hate it. It jiggles too much when I run, I'm always afraid to use the treadmill at the gym because of it.

Get a treadmill for your house then!
Me I detest my right hand, cos it's different from my left hand. Strange but true.

ShoeLady said:
disadvantage of living in new york city: no room for a treadmill in the apartment.

Oh well living in NYC makes up for that!:flower:

Off topic- Funny thing about the gym, I read that the people who need to go there (not referring to you ShoeLady :smile: ) are too embarrassed or afraid to actually go as they feel too self-conscious with all the buffed exercise machines bouncing around. The article also mentioned that some gyms in the US are using larger sized models in their ads to try and target this demographic. How ironic.

i loathe my bum/upper thighs and love handles... actually i dislike more of me then i like :ninja:

my freckles ( i know its not a body part), my thighs i've always hated them, and my nose... when i look at my side profile it doesnt look anything like it should...!

i hate that large vein on your wrist that people slit. i don't like people even touching it. i certainly don't.

my legs they are too short fat and stumpy have now shape to them, and they have my horrible werid deformed feet at the end of them as well and my horrid *** at the top of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitas46
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->