Yves Saint Laurent F/W 04.05 Paris

Originally posted by MissPurple+Mar 8th, 2004 - 4:54 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MissPurple @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 4:54 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-e-Tom@Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:49 am
someone missed him already !
is this the one that Stella is wearing in that picture?
OMG this is one of my favorite looks from all the F/W collections!

00110f.jpg
[/b][/quote]
that was on of my favorite coats too. isn't it a dream?

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Mar 8th, 2004 - 6:57 am
..but is this supposed to be a joke?? :doh:
I found it at last !!!

Pagoda sleeve / shoulders - SCHIAPARELLI 1933 !!! :o

She started the 30's & 40's trend for sharp and wide padded shoulders that did not disappear until Christian Dior's ' New Look ' in 1947 . B)

I can now relax !!! :wink:

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Mar 29th, 2004 - 2:15 pm
sluty clothes :sick:

sorry
NO need to apologise , spacemiu , those are my feelings exactly !! :yuk:

TF must have been looking at PICTURE BOOKS as well as partying , having an all-body wax , and taking the giant poodle out for a walk etc etc . :o

KIT :innocent:

Originally posted by kit+Mar 29th, 2004 - 2:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kit @ Mar 29th, 2004 - 2:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Mar 29th, 2004 - 2:15 pm
sluty clothes :sick:

sorry
NO need to apologise , spacemiu , those are my feelings exactly !! :yuk:

TF must have been looking at PICTURE BOOKS as well as partying , having an all-body wax , and taking the giant poodle out for a walk etc etc . :o

KIT :innocent: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :buzz:

Originally posted by Acid@Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:53 am
over all it was a shockingly BAD collection. there is nothing french about it nor is there a hint of YSL which i had expected seing as it was his last collection for them after all
Okay, have to disagree here. The main inspiration for this collection was the "Opium" collection of '73 (I believe that's the right year). People can say that he didn't design with the spirit of the house in mind, but come on, if he is actually referencing a collection done by Yves, how can anybody say he isn't at least mildly in touch with YSL?

btw why tom ford is kicked out even when he can produce such amazing collections both at gucci and ysl??????

^I agree this collection is brilliant, the craftsmenship and detailing could qualify it as Haute Couture. This was quite a way to end his run at YSL, with his best collection yet. Thank you very much Kuba, for the wonderful pics of one of my all-time fav collections!!:D :heart:

thanks again Kuba :flower: that was his best collection for YSL & the most truly to YSL spirit...I wish if he had stayed at least for 2 more seasons:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->