91464032.jpg
91463991.jpg

91463973.jpg
91463953.jpg

91463921.jpg
91463971.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
the hair is very pretty although apart from the strawberries i'm not really interested

I do like the look that the girl with the strawberry earrings is wearing. That dress could easily be styled in an editorial about pilgrims or whatever. If the strawberries were only used as jewelry ( come on there will be soooo many knockoffs ) I would be more ok with it. But the skirt??

91464072.jpg
91464046.jpg
91464096.jpg
g
91464144.jpg
etty

91464068.jpg

fruits are healthy, why complain?

fruits are healthy, why complain?
:lol:
You know, I don't mind that strawberry skirt. This collection is intriguing me quite a bit.

The strawberries are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

yes strawberries & could be more, this i s inspired by S/S 2001 Haute Couture, white ruffled blouses with fruity l
Lesage motifs & there were pineapples too,
don't you guys remember this collection it was only 7 years back?:blink: :
*do not quote images, please*

firstview

Yes Taz, you are right about the inspiration...I see the shapes in the collection, but the original pieces of YSL looks much, much better them Stefano, what also look cheap.

He don't have to try do the same literal thing of the creator, looks strange.

& that polka dots above is abstracted from this one from S/S 2001 Haute Couture as well:

first view

& I can't agree more imaginsfashions the original is by far much better & time less elegant, I remeber Nan Kempner had the cherry blouse.

the pieces r ok... the earrings look like something u can get at girl props for like..2 bucks.
i dont understand the concept..at all

i dunno...it's very comme des garçons(remember the numbers collection?)meets bernhard willhelm and vintage viktor & rolf.

yes strawberries & could be more, this i s inspired by S/S 2001 Haute Couture, white ruffled blouses with fruity l
Lesage motifs & there were pineapples too,
don't you guys remember this collection it was only 7 years back?:blink: :
firstview
Thanks for posting that, taz.. I never saw that collection but it makes all sense now, I loved that Stefano's always incorporated a bit of legacy mixed with sense of humor in his collections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->