Yves Saint Laurent S/S 10 Paris

I don't care about the strawberries, I see a lot of beauty here. Some of this is very YSL :heart:

Everything without strawberries looks great, I have to say...

I'm really not seeing what the fuss is over that strawberry skirt. It does not look that bad. Some cool looks here, especially Mariacarla's!

This I like it

7m7pz.jpg

And this I hated

eDIk0.jpg

yahoo news

Thanks for posting that, taz.. I never saw that collection but it makes all sense now, I loved that Stefano's always incorporated a bit of legacy mixed with sense of humor in his collections.

welcome MulletProof :rolleyes:, I appreciate this in Pilati too, there is always & refrence & analysis in his work.
couple of weeks back Issac Mizrahi was inspired by this collection too, the daywear & evening gowns but without the fruity part, how surprising two designers paid homage to the same collection in the same season?
it show how Yves is great & still inspiring.:heart:

91464292.jpg
91464298.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite part is stefano coming out looking sexy

I'm really not seeing what the fuss is over that strawberry skirt. It does not look that bad. Some cool looks here, especially Mariacarla's!

Yeah!!!Mariacarla`s look is the best by now so far from this collection!^_^

I was sooo disappointed when Yves himself did that pineaple ****ty dresses so of course I'm going to hate this crap. How come didn't Anna Wintour say anything to Stefano? lol. I think he should be fired, I've never liked his work.

there's only one item in the runway collection with the strawberry print so people should chill

just saw the complete collection and it looks very very nice, very ysl!

Never have I been more surprised by a collection......
This just seems so random.

why do people have to bash a collection before we have seen the whole collection ??

i think Bar the strawberry skirt its a well structured collection in a whole
i like it ALOT

My first thought was that one of Wanda Sue's* creations made it to Paris Fashion Week.
---
*Wanda Sue is ANTM 13's Laura's grandmother.

i actually like the strawberries :ninja: people's clothes are too serious. i remember Hubert de Givenchy also had embroidered lemons and tomatoes on organdy skirts back in the 50s. must had been all the rage then

i wish Stefano put more on the long white skirt. seems to be only 4 or 5 strawberries..

my favorite part is stefano coming out looking sexy

mine too:flower:, but I don't know. I had high hopes for this collection and now I'm more than disappointed so far. Strawberries really, the outfit with the strawberriy skirt looks like and grandma outfit, even my grandma as more style, it's ugly!:sick::yuk: and as if it wasn't enough he had too add earrings!!
Some pieces are really "modern" and I'm sure I can add to my closet, but some other are made for those who are already 6 feet under. And those things that the models are wearing as headband ugh:sick:, this is ugly. I remeber when I was in middle school it was so à la mode everyone(girls) wore one, everyday!, and sometimes some people wore it as neckclase and it haunted my days, since then, that I could have worn something that ugly but gosh bringing that horrible pieces into a show with straberries prints... This is sad. This is bad, I did not like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->