01460m.jpg

01470m.jpg
01480m.jpg

01490m.jpg
01500m.jpg

01510m.jpg
01520m.jpg

Source: Style.com

I don't love everything, but there are a lot of very wearable pieces and I see a few things that I will definitely be trying on. The shoes are really unfortunate, those cork heels are just awful.

i don't really like this at all. and the "wearable" pieces i definitely wouldn't wear...

i think it's a very wearable, lovely collection.
not my favourite one, but still a good one.

I'm sure that as soon as you see the ruffles your mind goes LANVIN lol.

I do like the blue blazer which I wouldn't normally look twice at. It's probably cause it's blue. It's a nice collection. Nice that's it. I wouldn't wear these outfits as they wouldn't suit me but at least the models don't look dead for once.

There are pieces I just adore and also stuff I really dislike. Such a strange collection :huh:

the denim material is awful. couldnt they have chosen a different wash? it looks a bit "moms jeans" material to me.

this show could be in Sao Paulo or Rio Fashion Week. she nailed the summery, feminine, happy mood. i really like it

I'm sure that as soon as you see the ruffles your mind goes LANVIN lol.

I do like the blue blazer which I wouldn't normally look twice at. It's probably cause it's blue. It's a nice collection. Nice that's it. I wouldn't wear these outfits as they wouldn't suit me but at least the models don't look dead for once.

I have to say, the blue blazer is really the only piece that I can say I truly LOVED from this collection. It is so lovely (and yes, so Lanvin).

Hated the shoes, loved the eyewear.
And i liked the ruffles, especially the blue blouse Maryna is wearing.

Natasha´s look is just hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->