Dries Van Noten S/S 10 Paris

this is such a woman-friendly collection!
i love it. the prints and layers and everything r just amazing.

Classic Dries, it's just magical!!!!:wub: It's lush, opulent yet never tacky and over the top because his silhouettes are easy, nonchalant and effortless. The accessories are always magnificent. I'm usually a fan of monochromatic garments but Dries' clothes are an exception:crush:

Every looks feels relaxed and yet so calculated, therein lies the success.
His ability to mix prints so seamlessly is quite amazing

Wonderful! I need some colors and prints in my closet. Definitely. I'm in love with the jewelry!

i always loved dries van noten and this season i love him more because he put prints from my country to his collection. look like he's been traveling to indonesia, i wonder if Heaven Tanudiredja have something to do with this.

What a lovely collection. And coming from me, that's saying a lot because I'm not even a big fan of prints. But with Dries...wow, everything is so wonderfully mixed and matched together that it looks elegantly effortless. Dries is truly the master of colors and prints.

thanks classical bang. im mesmerized by this...to no end im so happy to be a woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks classicalbang
The collection's so lovely and elegant.

there's something so radical and beautiful about this collection. in a season where everyone looks toward the future for inspiration, leave it to dries van noten to remind us that the timeless lies within the special things we already have. not only has dries van noten proven his genius with the full about face from last season -- seriously, who else could present two seasons of the most beautiful minimalist and spartan clothes bar none -- and then bring us back to this utter maximalist mixture of every ethnic print possible. against the backdrop of black and white offerings here, eighties redux there, and futurism everywhere else, this collection not only looks so original, but each one of these pieces stands as its own investment piece. and while i loved the color and jewelry mix at lanvin, this color here at dries van noten seriously transports me to a different place entirely. honestly, there's not one single piece here that's a throwaway piece.

this is heaven! such a beautiful, strong collection. And i want that jewellery now!
thanks for the HQ's

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->