Thakoon S/S 10 New York

No one of my favs, but I quite like it the prints, but the shoes are amanzing

I only like the last 3 dresses. Not really a fan of the mix/matched prints. I don't think it's very wearable either.. I can't see women wanting to wear any of this over some of the other collections we've seen so far.

love the colour stories throughout this collection....soooo pretty.....
it my dreams I will be wearing dress #1 in post 7

I see Balneciaga in some of it but for the most part I think it's cool. The symmetry is interesting.

to try to break this collection down into reference points could take hours, but what's so fresh and great about this collection isn't its innovation, but the styling of this show. it's like going to see your favorite dj spin a great mash up of all of your favorite songs. seriously, the way this show got put together makes one want every piece individually. i feel this show could've been stronger if he had established his own look, but as it stands, there's enough dresses and jackets -- can we talk about those great jackets? -- and pants there to keep any thakoon fan happy. and while it's not completely original, he's given it a completely original spin.

i even like the shoes although i so clearly remember them -- and so many things from this colelction -- from old balenciaga.

00020m.jpg

style.com

the silhouettes seem a little off for me? like somethings not quite right.. i kind of like that about it, though. i wasnt sold on the first couple of looks, but really i think its quite beautiful and perfect for the thakoon woman

i love it... though i must say i getting a balenciaga vibe... sorta nicolas ghesquiere for target.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->