Stella McCartney S/S 10 Paris

One of the very few positive oppinions here - besides the dress on Eniko ( and this awful miltary print on other pieces.. ! ) it's a wonderful collection!!! It's just how I wanted it to be :wub::heart:

STELLAAAAAA! It's so feminine, flirty and summery. I love it ^_^ But the denim dress on...Natalia...no, just no.

Save for six dresses, this collection is a bust. The shoes look comfortable but they're so unfortunate looking.

i like it! very mccartney!! but it's good to see she doesnt get stuck doing just one thing!
it's very good!

I love almost everything except the jeans stuff and shoes. Interesting bags. And dresses.:heart:

I want to love it so badly... I so prefer SS09 and FW09-10 to this. That being said, I am sure that some of these pieces will grow on me. And I love Stella!

Very HighStreet

This collection will be ripped off to death by H&M & ZARA at fraction of the price

lovely shoes~~I think models are much laughing because they finally wear "normal highheels" not sky-highheels,you could find some prada 09s/s pictures and notice models'expression.....

This doesn't look at all like a stella mccartney collection to me. Those loud colours, the stiff materials and shapes, the pleating.. wow, so weird.

I wish she'd stick to the things she does well.. the floaty, flowy pieces in neutral tones, in silk and cotton and linen.. there's a few of them tucked in here but overall this is foreign and not good either imo..

NO.

i don't know who said "i wish designers would stop trying to make denim work," but never has that statement so applied than to those four or five forced looks in the middle of this show. although i know those pieces will get snapped up before they even hit the mannequins -- paging chloe sevigny! -- i'm more interested to watch the journey of how those RUFFLES will enter the mainstream. i can already visualize the vogue/w/bazaar/elle spread of the marc jacobs ruffles and the viktor and rolf outrageousness and the stella ruffles all in some ridiculously garden editorial, but outside of that, really, who is going to wear those dresses?! they are SO over the top that the stretch even my credibility. if anyone can make it happen, stella -- with her big name friends -- can make it happen, but i'm honestly skeptical.

fantastic jackets though.

i love everything except the denim and shoes.
a very happy collection.

the denim pieces need burned but i like the ruffles and the prints.

well I simply adore it
it's true, its not a perfect collection
the shoes and bags are so weird it makes me sad
but some of the dresses are dreamy!!!!

and i love the fact that the girls are smiling, makes me positive
thanks stella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen