Fashion Cravings...

What's great about "fashion cravings" is that it gives you the inspiration to change your wardrobe around. Well... that's what it does for me, anyway. Every few months I'll become re-inspired, and re-clean out my closet, or throw a few things together in order to make pieces I otherwise would not wear... wearable.

yesh...that would be great 'cept i dont noe wot to fill the big empty space in me closet if i did throw everything out...

- romantic winter white blouses :wub:
- blk round toe pumps (blk to start with anyway :D)
- the perfect blk velvet blazer (to replace the one I love that's dying a slow death :()
- slim fit straight leg blk pants
- the colors gray, burgundy & teal

Yes I do this all the time, last week it was this pair of boots i saw..
my mum turned around to me and said "most girls your age are like boys boys boys !! but your shoes, clothes and shopping lol !! " I didnt know how to take it. Oh well i get paid on friday so whats left over on saterday can go towards clothes.

glad to see people posting!!

Am now in desperate search of:

flat, black tough 'motorcycle' style boots
plaid shirt

so random but so important :heart:

I have cravings for the perfect black ankle boots and a short woolen jacket..........really need them NOW!

black shorts :ninja:
i just can't suppress this one . . . :innocent:
i tried for so long ! :cry:

& similar to meg
some flat black boots . .
they must be perfect !

Hanne said:
Have you ever dreamt the most perfect dress/outfit etc in your dreams only to wake up and have no clue what it looked like..but with the urge to own it possess this undefinable "it" ..searching your mind for the image, the details of this thing, this thing your mind made up..awhich your memory couldn't retain ?

That's the worst fashion cravings..

I often dream of dresses like that hanne.....

Yes, add me to flat black boot club too... motorcycle or riding... but PERfect too :P

once i read the thing about kids t shirts, i started wanting some. hmm. i'll have to go look in the basement. plus i want some cute fall skirts and some more jewelry. actually what i really want is to make some of my own. I have a big box of vintage jewelry but it's like one earring out of a pair, or broken pins that I could use to make into new jewelry...ahh.:heart: and it's just sitting there. haha that will be my goal this weekend.

Erin said:
Seeing those big bulky necklaces drives me insane... :woot: I adore the look, and I'm so upset that it's considered a "trend".

SAME here!

There is this girl that I pass everyday in the hallway and she has the best style EVER. I envy/respect it.

It's hard to explain... maybe?:innocent:

I crave long long luscious locks!
I have had short hair and bobs forever...the last time I had really long hair (waist length) was a year ago..and my hair takes forever to grow...

I'll just like to have longer hair(maybe till the middle of my back) for a change...

and dresses... especially re-worked vintage lace dresses..think Magda Berliner...

A new Jackett but its gotta be exatcly what im looking for and ill know when i see it =p

And cravingggggggggg Kate Moss's style at the momentt i swear next bf i end up with im gonna cloan him into Pete Doherty =ppp lol

*some more xtra long glass bead necklaces either in black or blue or green
*single xtra long earrings with glass beads
*round(ish) toes preferably wedge heels
*at least three more monochrome menstyled vests, one should be in fake white or cream (becoming addicted to vests)
*mens styled trousers in fake white, cream or very light beige (go figure where i'll find them)
*mens shirts in black, cream and maybe one in refined pinstipe

all of a sudden i'm obsessed with menswear chic

i'm having a boot craving right now.

also i'm craving my favorite mcqueen coat

grey skinny jeans.....
i knew i should have bought them.....:doh:

VICTIM said:
i'm having a boot craving right now.

Me too. Totally. It's just hard for me to find the *perfect* pair of boots, though.

And BLAZERS... I've been craving those lately... with a long, slinky, sexy cami underneath. Perfect for going out... I :heart: it. I need to really buy some blazers and more camis like that.

I HAVE to have Lacoste shoes. Ballet flats or sneakers, I really don't care, I've just gotta get some, they're adorable. Those, and Tsubi jeans. Oh, and this Dior watch I saw. I'd love one of those. And last but not least, a Chloe Silverado ... :heart:

I gave into my necklace craving yesterday. I bought three downtown...:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->