Beaded necklaces
Bangles
Embelished ballet flats
Tunics
Baby doll tops/dresses
Footless Tights
Skinny Jeans

I have to narrow it down to $300 :cry:

I want something similar to this beautiful vintage mod like mini dress thats creme with random swirly gold stitching I saw in a vintage shop here... it was such a mini size that it doesn't even fit my mom and she's tiny.

I've been wanting a petticoat/crinoline.... If I wear it under this one skirt I have and it would be so gorge....or if its a really nice type of tulle and I get it in a color, I'd wear it alone. :heart: I had one before that was skyblue and had some lace mixed in...lovely worn as a skirt with a tux jacket and pumps.

Patchwork. I want luxurious patchwork, not that homeless denim on gingham kind. There is this Coach bag that I loooooove, it makes the patchwork extremely sophisticated. I looove it, too bad I cant pull it off, maybe I can do the wristlet or wallet...

8F69_B4MC_d2.jpg

I dream about an outfit like this (Balenciaga S/S 05) every night. Sigh.

Attachments

• Balenciaga SS 05 jakke.jpg
    Balenciaga SS 05 jakke.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
lolita729 said:
i have those pants i love them:heart:
How I envy you! They have some like them in H&M, but it's not quite the same. :(

i thought about it and i want the chloe chunky heel boots and a really nice coat

I crave the preppy look ... cashmere, diamond studs, Tiffany watch. The Havana look ... big floppy hats, Pucci and Missoni bikini's, large Boucheron shades and the London girl look like boots, wrap dresses, gloves and Burberry.

i want to be able to carry off a trilby- i see them everywhere but don';t even have the nerve to try them on in store!

I'm craving red lips and nails, and brightly coloured sundresses drawn in with big wide belts!

I am craving sooo many things at the moment. Everytime I think of something/ am inspired by something I write it down, thus I have list upon list of things I NEED all over my room, in every single handbag, all around the edges of my uni lecture handouts!...

at the moment I am craving:-

- vintage cream lace dress
-very high black round toed pumps
- black suede ballet flats with an oversized bow on the front (knew I should have bought them)
- the perfect skinny jeans
- a travel bag (so sick of having to carry around 2/3 normal sized bags when I move between houses)
- studded ankle boots in charcoal grey
- the quilted chanel tote marisa uses in OC season 1 (I am NEVER going to be able to find anything out about this bag!)

thats all, for today.......

riding boots ... hopefully vintage .. found this place where you can get shoews custom made ... trust the punks for cool places ... this old guy works on his craft amazingly ... and he dresses the goths and the bussinessmen with impeccable taste ...

I also long for a nice goat-leather messenger .. maybe Ill make it .. and some decent skinny jeans ... and maybe take some pictures of me and my friends all wearing leather stuff and with gold leaf stuck on our skin ... I get much more inspired for shoots and stories and sometimes even scripts than clothes ... that's my problem ... I cant come up with clothes ... I can find cool patterns and sh*t but to design is super hard ... it comes like somebody else's work rip-off .. which makes me sick

I crave anything that is doll like.

I used to drool seeing the Blumarine shows and pics, but now i don´t like their newer designs... :(

Lodis work satchel...to look smart. But I don't think it's big enough for my stuff.
makeup...I go in phases with makeup. Sometimes I get suddenly interested and want to stockpile. Most of the time, though, I wear just moisturizer.
cute socks
blank books...I love blank books. Can't get enough.
nice button downs for work. I'm finding it's easier to get dressed when you just wear the uniform.
warm hat and gloves

I know there's more...I have shopping carts abandoned all over the net.

i crave a t-shirt with a tuxedo printed on it...one like they had in the 80's, and loads of band t-shirts that ive never heard of before so i can be a poser, some tsubi skinny jeans, and cumberbunds mmm

I have been having a HUGE craving for fall handbags (tweed, leather....), in black, chocolate brown, burnt orange, green, deep red....all the fall colors.

Textured tights in crm, blk, burgundy, gray... and maybe navy :P

I've been craving lately anything midnight blue. To me, what a sexy color.
And corsets and bustiers... I wore a killer D&G bustier with jeans out last Saturday and loved the compliments... NEED MORE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->